Invicta Declaration of War

Jorost

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm, burritos.

Damn it all, now I want more beer. I blame you.

I love you. When this is over, I'll buy you one.

Sigh. See, this is what I'm talking about. If y'all hadn't run to peace mode, their'd be a &$%@ ton of wars declared. But since you're sitting in peace mode, you think you can mock us for not launching that many wars. Then you mock us for being in peace mode. As if it our fault. :psyduck:

If ya'll werent all in peace mode I'd suspect there would be more wars tonight. Noone ran.

And I aint sitting in peace mode. And I'll mock you tonight when you're in peace mode. And I'll mock you for macking horrible posts too.

Yep. You just rephrased me. Both are correct, but we're both biased ;)

I'm not biased, I know what is going on and I actually respect you guys for fighting.

You confused me here. Lack of clarity I suspect.

I'll interpret that as you admitting your CB is terrible. And I know it.

Do you even know what the CB is? Judging by your post, you know absolutely nothing except for what people have told you to said. Must be the CCoolaid.

Don't distract from the issue at hand

Stumpy: in response to your earlier post, I expect nothing but disappointment.

*yawn* You're dispointments aren't really of anyone's interest except you and your little special friend there. Did you two rehearse this? How very clever of you two.

Good luck, Invicta!

Edited by Kzoppistan

If ya'll werent all in peace mode I'd suspect there would be more wars tonight. Noone ran.

Thanks for proving my point.

And I aint sitting in peace mode.

You... don't actually know what we're talking about, do you? Ah, nevermind.

And I'll mock you tonight when you're in peace mode. And I'll mock you for macking horrible posts too.

Again, thanks for making my point.

I'm not biased, I know what is going on and I actually respect you guys for fighting.

Newsflash: you have an interest in your side winning the war. Therefore, you are biased. You should have known this if you knew what was going on <_<

And somehow, I doubt your respect for us. Something about you mocking us. But hey, I'll take what I can get!

Do you even know what the CB is? Judging by your post, you know absolutely nothing except for what people have told you to said. Must be the CCoolaid.

Yes, actually, I do. Are you claiming that "your" CB (that is, the CB claimed by your side) is OK? And you find no problems with it?

Although I do have to give you props for the CCoolaid :P

And I aint sitting in peace mode. And I'll mock you tonight when you're in peace mode. And I'll mock you for macking horrible posts too.

This is quite hilarious for someone to say when 56% of your alliance is in peace mode. If only RoK had the size of your nuts

Edited by Believland

Its even funnier when of 11 alliances an average of only 2 wars per alliance could be declared.

Oh come on! This is what I'm talking about. No one seems to be able to grasp this, so I'll lay it out:

"We" (that is, my side) went to peace mode to ensure our victory. "You" (that is, your side) went to peace mode to prevent our victory ("saving your nations"). So, to recap, we're both in peace mode (hope I'm not going to fast). Now, you come on here and mock "us" for being in peace mode and not launching very many attacks. Without acknowledging that because of "your" side's actions (that is, dropping into peace mode), we are unable to attack you.

I hope this clears things up. If you wanted us to launch attacks maybe "you" should not have dropped into peace mode.

Yahoo! I haven't been looking forward to a war this much since the American Revolution!

But seriously. What are we all doing sitting around talking? Maybe I'm too brash, but we're going to war, not a debate. We obviously can't find common ground with each other. If a diplomatic solution is impossible, we have to do something other then waiting around and cooling our heels.

invicta1small.png

Declaration of War

I make this declaration in conjunction with those other Alliances of Honor who refuse to allow oppression and cruelty to triumph.

/s/ Jorost of the Triune Republic, President of Invicta

So, being spied on is now oppressing people?

Come on Jor, If someone spied on you, I know you'd Declare.

That being said, o/ Invicta.

Yahoo! I haven't been looking forward to a war this much since the American Revolution!

But seriously. What are we all doing sitting around talking? Maybe I'm too brash, but we're going to war, not a debate. We obviously can't find common ground with each other. If a diplomatic solution is impossible, we have to do something other then waiting around and cooling our heels.

A diplomatic solution was possible, and your allies ran from white peace to go to war.

Oh come on! This is what I'm talking about. No one seems to be able to grasp this, so I'll lay it out:

"We" (that is, my side) went to peace mode to ensure our victory. "You" (that is, your side) went to peace mode to prevent our victory ("saving your nations"). So, to recap, we're both in peace mode (hope I'm not going to fast). Now, you come on here and mock "us" for being in peace mode and not launching very many attacks. Without acknowledging that because of "your" side's actions (that is, dropping into peace mode), we are unable to attack you.

I hope this clears things up. If you wanted us to launch attacks maybe "you" should not have dropped into peace mode.

Reealy Learz? You did it first, we countered. Last I checked A) Invicta had at least 75% in Peace Mode, B ) We don't really care about our Nations, and C) You guys (your side) are the ones who declared when Peace talks were offered, not that I'm complaining, but it does sound familiar.

So, being spied on is now oppressing people?

Come on Jor, If someone spied on you, I know you'd Declare.

That being said, o/ Invicta.

My understanding is that the charges of spying were false but then again I'm not really in the know. I just follow orders.

Another thing on this topic, whether the basis for this war are true or false, is it not honorable to stand up for your friends despite a possible bad outcome? I think so.

Sigh. See, this is what I'm talking about. If y'all hadn't run to peace mode, their'd be a &$%@ ton of wars declared. But since you're sitting in peace mode, you think you can mock us for not launching that many wars. Then you mock us for being in peace mode. As if it our fault. :psyduck:

You have 39 nations below 70k NS (well within the range of \m/, GOD, and Athens war mode nations) in war mode. You're telling me you can't even declare a single war?

Edited by Drai

Reealy Learz? You did it first, we countered. Last I checked A) Invicta had at least 75% in Peace Mode, B ) We don't really care about our Nations, and C) You guys (your side) are the ones who declared when Peace talks were offered, not that I'm complaining, but it does sound familiar.

You didn't address a single point I made. But that didn't stop you from making some points of your own, which I will address now.

You did it first, we countered.

Yes. That's what my whole post was about. And my whole point.

A) Invicta had at least 75% in Peace Mode

Is this a good or bad thing? Either way you prove my point.

B ) We don't really care about our Nations

Why are "you" in peace mode?

C) You guys (your side) are the ones who declared when Peace talks were offered, not that I'm complaining, but it does sound familiar.

Gee. Your right. TPF should have taken the white peace offer. After all, it was a crap CB and they had just gotten pounded for a week by four alliances. Who wouldn't take an offer like that!? I mean, no reps, no apologies from the other side, not even a fair fight. Psh. I can see it how foolish TPF and us were. Thanks for showing me the light.

You have 39 nations below 70k NS (well within the range of \m/, GOD, and Athens war mode nations) in war mode. You're telling me you can't even declare a single war?

I dunno, maybe it's because their slots were already called?

Hey, I just had a wild idea here. Now, I'm just spitballing and stuff, but how about.... YOU declare on them?!

After all, 39 nations have slots open! WOW! Where are the declarations from your side?

You're telling me you spend all this time posting in this thread but can't declare a single war? C'mon man, they're right there. 39 nations. That's 117 slots. You can't spare one attack? Sheesh.

Hey, I just had a wild idea here. Now, I'm just spitballing and stuff, but how about.... YOU declare on them?!

After all, 39 nations have slots open! WOW! Where are the declarations from your side?

You're telling me you spend all this time posting in this thread but can't declare a single war? C'mon man, they're right there. 39 nations. That's 117 slots. You can't spare one attack? Sheesh.

Really? Their slots were called? Go look at how many open slots there are before saying that. I doubt even 20% of the defense slots have been taken.

And are you really telling the people you're fighting to activate their treaties 13 1/2 hours after declaring. This is coming from somebody who took 6 days to enter.

This is not on me, this is horrid planning by Invicta. Don't try and make it seem like I'm the one who's failed to declare any wars.

You didn't address a single point I made. But that didn't stop you from making some points of your own, which I will address now.

Yes. That's what my whole post was about. And my whole point.

You said you dropped into Peace mode because we did Learz.

Now, you come on here and mock "us" for being in peace mode and not launching very many attacks. Without acknowledging that because of "your" side's actions (that is, dropping into peace mode), we are unable to attack you.
Is this a good or bad thing? Either way you prove my point.

Why are "you" in peace mode?

Well, by your reasoning, Peace mode is a bad thing.

And, I'm in Peace mode because I was ordered to do so, obviously, just as 75% of Invicta was.

Gee. Your right. TPF should have taken the white peace offer. After all, it was a crap CB and they had just gotten pounded for a week by four alliances. Who wouldn't take an offer like that!? I mean, no reps, no apologies from the other side, not even a fair fight. Psh. I can see it how foolish TPF and us were. Thanks for showing me the light.

How is Spying not a legitimate CB? Don't try to paint us as the bad guys here, Athens and RoK did exactly what any alliance would have done if they were in the same position. Remember the Illuminati War?

Why would We declare? MK isn't in this war. smugcolbert.gif