TSO Treaty Cancellation

SleepiB

LOL this treaty was mutually canceled weaks ago. We just pulled it today to confuse the enemies of coincidence. While DOWs were being posted.

o/ TSO

o/ Shenanigans they make life fun.

That's funny. :)

LOL this treaty was mutually canceled weaks ago. We just pulled it today to confuse the enemies of coincidence. While DOWs were being posted.

o/ TSO

o/ Shenanigans they make life fun.

You know I actually kind of felt bad everyone was ripping on your DOW for BTO.. then you make this kind of statement..

anyways.. good luck <_<

TSO you guys rock, giving up your nations in defence of your allies I hail you.

Oh wait, you're not.... Well this is great to hear, I pity of all TSO's "allies". Good riddance to bad luggage.

As stated by SuperCoolYellow this treaty was already cancelled before any declaration of war against TPF. If you Sir would be better informed you would know that this treaty was announced the 18th of October with a 2 months expiration period. Both sides mutually agreed to let the treaty expire. Therefore the treaty was void the 18th of December. Before anything war related happened.

Now you can keep your opinion against TSO but at least try to get your facts right before commenting.