Concerning the use of the Karma moniker

Archon

First, I have to admit, this thread made me laugh. So thank you for the lulz.

Secondly, I like how you formulated your thoughts in the look down the nose at the rest of cyberverse. Very classy.

Third, I really appreciate your input and will take your thoughts under advisement, as there must be something to learn in there.

Forth, why do you care if TPF's allies don't come out and play unless that was your original intent?

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, no, Athens only received this information recently. Neither Zero Hour or The Phoenix Federation disputes this. Hence the declaration of war a couple of days ago.

I claim they had these informations SIX WHOLE MONTHS AGO.

Prove me wrong.

Edited by Alter Leader Nabla

When you get rid of all the pointless rubbish (they are calling you "karma" as it is most appropriate for them until they come up with something else, big deal, and Archon getting butthurt that people are using logic his side in the last war used on them now and pointing out how they came out to be big hypocrites as they are failing their own standards) you get to the most important and only relevant part--- calling out and poking of TPF's allies.

Fact that Archon did it now in the way he did--- makes me laugh but I also wonder is it a sign of nervousness.

... because Karma ... ceased to exist...

Wha? Srsly, karma no longer exists? I don't think so. Karma has always and will always exist...what goes around comes around and all that jazz.

"Karma is the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord Karma, "who was, and is, and is to come."

Are you saying Athens had all this information 6 months ago?

I said they chose to act on this now. I don't know when they got it. They have a track record of manipulating information and circumstance, but that's besides the point. The point of my post is that if and when a response comes, it's at a time of our choosing. The precedent Athens and your gang have set make this post defining timelines an exercise in complete hypocrisy.

I said they chose to act on this now. I don't know when they got it. They have a track record of manipulating information and circumstance, but that's besides the point. The point of my post is that if and when a response comes, it's at a time of our choosing. The precedent Athens and your gang have set make this post defining timelines an exercise in complete hypocrisy.

So your argument is they chose to to fight when they got the information?

So your last post was complete drivel with no proof?

You don't have to lie, most of your allies have admitted its rubbish but, the CB was never the point of this war nor is TPF. I don't think anyone is still dumb enough to think that at this point. Surely all the crying over war plans being tossed into chaos and attempts to bait others to play along with this entire farce of a plan has shown you what this is all really about.

No. Just no.

There is no alternative motive in play here. This war is over this CB, and this CB alone.

I have seen nothing to contradict this.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

The difference is that the information regarding TPF's espionage only recently came to light; it was impossible to act any more swiftly in this matter. In contrast, TPF's allies have spent the last three days spouting off piss-poor arguments in the public arena, rather than utilising that time to undergo the military preparation they so desperately need. I mean, if a treaty obligates action, and you contest the validity of the casus belli, then where is your response?

Except their was no espionage we all know that. The matter ended before the last war did. I think TPFs allies know exactly what they are doing. Letting Athens and company hang themselves. You want, you need this war to have expanded before most of Planet Bob became aware that their is no CB. Your support is fading a even among those already at war.

I claim they had these informations SIX WHOLE MONTHS AGO.

Prove me wrong.

Okay. Take a look at the announcements authored by Athens, Zero Hour and The Phoenix Federation. The contents of those threads are in consensus that the information only reached Athens' hands just recently.

We don't all have access to the TOOL DeLorean. Here in reality, we have to wait for the evidence to be provided before acting upon it.

No. Just no.

There is no alternative motive in play here. This war is over this CB, and this CB alone.

Come one Bob, no one is even pretending that one anymore. When ZH came out and said the operation ended before that last war even did, without even attempting to spy or do anything else that pretty much ended any idea that this was about TPF or the made up CB.

IRON should change its name to "The Fourth Grade Debate Team".
Prove me that Athens has hands.

The awesomeness of these two posts in a row is astounding.

Alter Leader Nabla. D: