NSO Controversies

supercoolyellow

Who was more embarrassed by the NSO/SF controversies  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey everyone, I know this isn't our focus right now, but I wanted to measure what the impact of the NSO/SF drama was on the reputation of the involved alliances. The trolls have let us know what they think, and of course so has the New Sith Order and SF, but I would like to know the broader general opinion.

I included the null my vote option for those who might not know enough to answer one specific part.

I included the null my vote option for those who might not know enough to answer one specific part.

And I used them, in 2 of the 3 cases, but not for that reason.

:)

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

NSO / CSN

No question NSO took it in the P.R. shorts.

NSO / Dark Fist

Neither came off very good. Push, save for the fact that NSO has more veteran leadership and should have known better.

Random Insanity Alliance / NSO

RIA was embarrassed. Thanks, delta? Better put it to a membership vote though. <_<

NSO's actions don't embarass it at all. The whole goal of NSO is to mix it up; whatever you or I deem embarassing only serves to reinforce NSO's ego, at least in most situations. Which is, frankly, what makes them awesome in my opinion. NSO might as well be the new GOONS, for all intents and purposes.