An Address from the Grandmaster

Doitzel

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Doitzel, I've been wondering -- what series is your avatar from? It looks semi-familiar but I can't quite place it.

OOC: Gundam Wing.

I've had it with you! First you are against the Hegemony because they like war too much, now you want IRON to fight a war and are calling them cowards for not doing so. You say you want a revolution, well, you know, we all want to change the world. But when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out.

You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one.

I've had it with you! First you are against the Hegemony because they like war too much, now you want IRON to fight a war and are calling them cowards for not doing so. You say you want a revolution, well, you know, we all want to change the world. But when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out.

Hey, I think you just ripped off Schattenmann in that post.

Or maybe, just maybe, they were going to come in to fight anyway.

Oh sweet Jesus. I'm sorry I called you a smart cookie.

Or maybe, just maybe, they were going to come in to fight anyway. NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that's too obvious of an answer. It must be that all, what, 10 alliances succumbed to peer pressure.

For the love of FSM...

Yeah, you know, without a war plan or anything.

I know, I saw. There wasn't any plan for any war. They were going to bail. You know why Hegemony did so horribly? There was no strategy. They went in blind because they were doing it for "honor."

Edited by Earogema

I luld

Eventually, as in, a single day. Come on people, give this time. You can't call people cowards for not fighting until you're sure they're not fighting.

Well, they did cancel all their treaties with NPO. And I'm pretty sure an NPO character confirmed that they were running away elsewhere.

And if it takes two days to declare war, it would seem they are waiting on something, or rather someone. They're obviously not willing to go to war as things are, while their ally burns.

The healing was so fast and effective, in fact, that when another war nearly dragged them into the line of fire people actually thought that the quiet giant would awake from its Independence to sacrifice more infrastructure in a losing war.

so wait... you're saying that this war was made just to kick us in the balls again?? and the cb is bull?? shocking really...

The OP was funny and I even like IRON.

The CoC things over this is just people upset they wasted a night waiting for the counter attack. Whether or not TPFs allies defend them, I'm happy. If this isn't just bloodlust and not supporting the original CB, you should be hoping they stay out. War is boring after the first night and if people believe the CB, they should stay out... I don't think that is the case so just wait a day or 2 before you start getting on people for their inaction rather than making yourselves look like over aggressive kids.

so wait... you're saying that this war was made just to kick us in the balls again?? and the cb is bull?? shocking really...

In addition to autographs, I also offer classes in reading comprehension. It's great to learn (because knowledge is infra)!

The OP was funny and I even like IRON.

The CoC things over this is just people upset they wasted a night waiting for the counter attack. Whether or not TPFs allies defend them, I'm happy. If this isn't just bloodlust and not supporting the original CB, you should be hoping they stay out. War is boring after the first night and if people believe the CB, they should stay out... I don't think that is the case so just wait a day or 2 before you start getting on people for their inaction rather than making yourselves look like over aggressive kids.

OOC: I won't be here to-morrow and people were complaining that they didn't get the night's worth of lulz. I'm a populist (haha geddit).

You certainly aren't the only dishonest internet punk either.

Still waiting on those quotations I ripped off.

That was me toning down the cynical :P. Seriously though, if this is not supposed to be an OOC war then why is anyone blaming TPF's allies? The only reason TPF's allies should be blamed is if the CB really isn't that great, or if the war isn't truly IC. But hey I'm just going by what the aggressors of this conflict have been saying ;).

What? So the only time someone can defend a friend and ally is when they've been attacked for OOC reasons and if they're completely innocent?

I feel sorry for you allies.

The healing was so fast and effective, <- the rebound from karma

in fact, that when another war nearly dragged them into the line of fire <- here, now

people actually thought that the quiet giant would awake from its Independence to sacrifice more infrastructure in a losing war. <- you peps thought that so you started this little firecracker. i mean, seriously, his is bait to enter the war. or are you too much of a hypocrite to admit it?? :P

He didn't copy it verbatim.

He didn't copy it verbatim, and he applied it to a different situation...This plagiarism is horrendous, and must be stopped! I mean, look at the lengths to which he went to hide his dirty deed! Taking ideas and applying them to different situations while describing longstanding concepts in his own words JUST TO PLAGIARIZE John Lennon. The worst part, imo, is that Lennon, were he here, wouldn't even have fought back.

No, I believe he was saying that if you joined in with the people you were obligated to defend, you would be outnumbered.

I'm not quite sure how you saw what you saw.

You certainly aren't the only dishonest internet punk either.

Whoa! Who else is a "dishonest internet punk"?

Your giving Doitzel a real earful here but you know what would finish him?You proving he ripped John Lennon off. :rolleyes:

EDIT:Nice sig Doitzel

Edited by Burnsey

What? So the only time someone can defend a friend and ally is when they've been attacked for OOC reasons and if they're completely innocent?

I feel sorry for you allies.

I think you were just trying to throw out a response so I'm not going to take the insult too seriously... In the future if thats what you draw from one of my posts I would try reading again, clearly you didn't understand it the first time...

The point here is the inconsistency on the part of those criticizing TPF's allies, and those advocating for the CB. If we are to believe the CB is sound, and that the war is for IC reasons (as numerous members of SF/C&G and those associated with them have assured us) then the CB which is founded upon an infiltration plot, and supposed spying should be legitimate grounds to activate the anti-espionage clauses in each of TPF's treaty partners. So for those supporting the attack on TPF it would be very silly for them to also criticize TPF's allies as their rational to attack is also a fully legitimate rational for those allies to not defend TPF.

In this case the only way for criticism of TPF's allies to be legitimate is for those attacking TPF's allies to also admit either that the war is being fought for OOC reasons, and that the CB is illegitimate. If they try to uphold both its just flagrant hypocrisy.

Edited by iamthey

I think you were just trying to throw out a response so I'm not going to take the insult too seriously... In the future you thats what you draw from one of my posts I would try reading again, clearly you didn't understand it the first time...

The point here is the inconsistency on the part of those criticizing TPF's allies, and those advocating for the CB. If we are to believe the CB is sound, and that the war is for IC reasons (as numerous members of SF/C&G and those associated with them have assured us) then the CB which is founded upon an infiltration plot, and supposed spying should be legitimate grounds to activate the anti-espionage clauses in each of TPF's treaty partners. In case you weren't aware those clauses exist for situations such as these... So for those supporting the attack on TPF it would be very silly for them to also criticize TPF's allies as their rational to attack is also a fully legitimate rational for those allies to not defend TPF.

In this case the only way for criticism of TPF's allies to be legitimate is for those attacking TPF's allies to also admit either that the war is being fought for OOC reasons, and that the CB is illegitimate. If they try to uphold both its just flagrant hypocrisy.

It's lose-lose.

You honor your treaties, they bash you for defending criminals. You cancel your treaties, they bash your for being cowards. Then later they bash you anyway.

It's lose-lose.

You honor your treaties, they bash you for defending criminals. You cancel your treaties, they bash your for being cowards. Then later they bash you anyway.

So then, it would be best for you for your friends to at least like you then.

See?

Edited by Earogema