An Address from the Grandmaster

Doitzel

Yeah the difference is that MK helped Athens avoid a war before any war happened. If Athens came under attack I would bet my nation MK would have backed them up.

Now IRON on the other hand is avoiding a war in which there ally is already being destroyed.

MK was smart

IRON are cowardly

That is the difference.

Oh if you only knew...

B)

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roflmao @ teh OP and 75% of the exchanges that followed, from one former-IRON member to another! :lol1:

(OOC)Just when you think the OWFs are good for little more than spontaneous CB-generating flamefests, mindless hails, and mind-numbing off-topic spam that make youtube comments look like they were penned by The Bard, himself, something like this comes along and you remember just why you still play the little browser based game that is cybernations.(/OOC)

Also, all that Athens/FB stuff belongs in another thread, though; it's totally a peripheral buzzkill. :/

nonsense, this thread should be about the UJW by page 20

LOL did you know TPF quit that war because of some weird OOC stuff? Seriously! You can look it up. Is that weird or what?

And then Little_Em_Space disbanded for lack of lead.

Slayer done it and he laughed and laughed. You can look it up. It's in all the correct books.

LOL did you know TPF quit that war because of some weird OOC stuff? Seriously! You can look it up. Is that weird or what?

And then Little_Em_Space disbanded for lack of lead.

Slayer done it and he laughed and laughed. You can look it up. It's in all the correct books.

Yes, we are all quite aware of that. What you may not know is that TPF was searching for an exit out before the war even began.

And if I may, "Little_Em_Space"? That doesn't even make sense.

You're right, it doesn't take action to create an alliance and obtain a protectorate with the targeted alliance. All that just magically appears.

didn't realize that creating an alliance that becomes a protectorate and then does absolutely nothing to be subversive to or harm its protector was a valid CB.

Sparta always struck me as the standout non-combatant combatant in Karma. The Number of large nations in your alliance doing nothing about the similarly large number of open NPO slots is somewhat revealing

You should look under the pip where it says "Alliance Name:". If you take a look there, you'll see that it has the name "Athens".

Nevertheless, my slots were not wide open during the Karma war. I always had as many wars as I could find targets for. I had plenty of fun getting nuked by Arcades almost every day. :v:

You should look under the pip where it says "Alliance Name:". If you take a look there, you'll see that it has the name "Athens".

Nevertheless, my slots were not wide open during the Karma war. I always had as many wars as I could find targets for. I had plenty of fun getting nuked by Arcades almost every day. :v:

Mreh. I've always associated you with Sparta my bad.

didn't realize that creating an alliance that becomes a protectorate and then does absolutely nothing to be subversive to or harm its protector was a valid CB.

The only reason they didn't was because that alliance defied its orders unilaterally and refused to commit the aptly named "MOST HEINOUS ACTS". They provided testimony and pretty solid evidence, however, of TPF government's planning and attempt to execute the MOST HEINOUS ACTS. Sounds like it's both Conspiracy and Attempt to commit Communicide (MOST HEINOUS ACTS). Didn't realize it's ok to try and do something that no reasonable alliance would ever wish upon their worst enemy only if it backfires in your face.

OOC: That's why comic book heroes and villains never end up completely destroying themselves, because the drama ends if they do. We're all here for the drama, aren't we?

Also, did you know that if you have all the parts to make a bomb coupled with plans to make said bomb and how to use it, you can go to jail? D: In this case, the bomb was even made and planted, it just failed to detonate. I suppose the bomb-maker should get off scott free, though.

The only reason they didn't was because that alliance defied its orders unilaterally and refused to commit the aptly named "MOST HEINOUS ACTS". They provided testimony and pretty solid evidence, however, of TPF government's planning and attempt to execute the MOST HEINOUS ACTS. Sounds like it's both Conspiracy and Attempt to commit Communicide (MOST HEINOUS ACTS). Didn't realize it's ok to try and do something that no reasonable alliance would ever wish upon their worst enemy only if it backfires in your face.

I would think that someone who so proudly wields the too inappropriate for these forums moniker that you do would understand that war is war. The only evidence provided shows war time planning against an enemy alliance that was cancelled upon the NPO getting peace. Due to the quickness in which ZH cancelled you have no way of knowing if TPF would have carried out this plan post war and have 0 evidence that they would have.

I do not understand why everyone expects war to be all puppydogs and rainbows, Athens attacked TPF's ally and TPF responded in teh only way they were really capable of responding. If you can't take the heat of war you should not enter it in the first place. Coming back and attacking an alliance for acts of war committed during a war which they have already paid reps for and surrendered for is ridiculous.

Also, did you know that if you have all the parts to make a bomb coupled with plans to make said bomb and how to use it, you can go to jail? D: In this case, the bomb was even made and planted, it just failed to detonate. I suppose the bomb-maker should get off scott free, though.

did you know that if a covert military operation during a war fails and later after the war the victorious nation finds out about it that they do not come back with bombers and guns?

Edit: But even if you want to go the criminal court route "Conspiracy to commit a war act during war" doesnt sound like much of a crime to me and that is the ONLY thing you could possibly get them on.

Edited by KingSrqt

I would think that someone who so proudly wields the too inappropriate for these forums moniker that you do would understand that war is war. The only evidence provided shows war time planning against an enemy alliance that was cancelled upon the NPO getting peace. Due to the quickness in which ZH cancelled you have no way of knowing if TPF would have carried out this plan post war and have 0 evidence that they would have.

I do not understand why everyone expects war to be all puppydogs and rainbows, Athens attacked TPF's ally and TPF responded in teh only way they were really capable of responding. If you can't take the heat of war you should not enter it in the first place. Coming back and attacking an alliance for acts of war committed during a war which they have already paid reps for and surrendered for is ridiculous.

I don't see how breaking a forum rule has anything to do with my beliefs on war. Anyway, who really cares if they would have gone any further? Going as far as they did is bad enough. Are you really trying to legitimize community destruction of an enemy alliance as a legitimate act of war? If the only thing you have left to respond with is trying to do what they did, which I don't believe it was, then maybe you're better off not doing anything. I never once saw in the logs that this was being done to defend NPO, anyway. No one expects war to be puppydogs and rainbows, but I don't think anyone expects to have their community destroyed. They committed the MOST HEINOUS ACT on an alliance they were not fighting. Athens did not sign their terms of surrender, and even if we did, this still would have been a ridiculous idea. I may not have supported attacking TPF if we had signed the terms (which wouldn't have made sense), but I still would have been just as pissed.

did you know that if a covert military operation during a war fails and later after the war the victorious nation finds out about it that they do not come back with bombers and guns?

Edit: But even if you want to go the criminal court route "Conspiracy to commit a war act during war" doesnt sound like much of a crime to me and that is the ONLY thing you could possibly get them on.

I guess that's if you believe that trying to destroy an enemy that is not engaged with you on the battlefield by infiltrating their community in order to destroy their community is a legitimate war act. I, personally, don't consider it one, whether it be against an engaged or perceived enemy. [OOC] that's akin to trying to the genocidal killing of your entire enemy, including women and children, in the hope of leaving nothing behind.[/OOC] If you believe all is well and fair in war, then you think genocide is, as well? Plus, we definitely have enough on them to pin a failed attempt to commit the MOST HEINOUS ACTS.

If TPF didn't want more of the same, they probably should have removed mhawk from power after the war. The accusations against him are not particularly shocking given his past. This is our attempt at letting them know that people that act in this manner shouldn't be left in power, if they don't want to reap even a taste of what he sows. We're not here to destroy TPF.

OOC: If an attempted MOST HEINOUS military operation during a war fails, then the perpetrators will probably be tried as war criminals and executed. The people themselves also have a degree of responsibility because their leader is only enabled through popular sovereignty, ergo their support.