The Brain and Freelancer - Reunited.

greg136

:facepalm:

Moreso directed at the choice of avatar (Governor Harper :awesome:) than your post. Also, that pic and your post combine to form a sort of irony. Harper has shown several times that he has little concern for Canada's foreign image (poor diplomacy) and yet you are talking about practicing good diplomacy in your post.

Again, :facepalm:

Also, I never new Freelancer had a fan club. I'd join, but I'm already in The Brain, so...

OOC: It's Prime Minister Harper, we don't have Governors...

IC and on topic: More excellent diplomacy from my friends in the Brain.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More excellent diplomacy from my friends in the Brain.

We would welcome The Corporation should your alliance like to open diplomatic relations with The Brain.

I ask that you not assume that the individual posts by our members are representative of The Brain government's opinion. This was a very unfortunate topic here which has put us in a poor light so I understand how certain assumptions may be derived based on the evidence at hand. Members of The Brain are asked to not comment in this thread further, thank you Neurons.

Shhh your interupting UPN's attempt at a moral crusade to rid CN of the Ebil Freelancer.

Sorry to see this mixup Shane-o. You boys are a solid group and I hope you are wrong about continued roasting of The Brain.

You do relies your alliance is at war with a CB based on plotting!

How nice of you to accept nations on permazi lists. This is obviously a new policy of The Brain.

Told you they'd try to pull something like this, didn't I? :P Well, it's retracted because it's the obvious, common sense choice, but still...I totally called that. :P

How nice of you to accept nations on permazi lists. This is obviously a new policy of The Brain.

How nice of you to Perma ZI someone. Get out.

The Brain, you're a joke of an alliance that continues to hide behind SuperFriends' protection and understanding. You are a terrible alliance.

Edit: Secondly, the timing is so great. You guys see that there is a major war going on, so you think you have brass ones all of a sudden?

They had this planned for days. Well before this war.

Edited by Penkala

I dont do dodges just speaking the truth. PZI's are just foolish and beneath an alliance like Ragnarok. You can quote me on that if you like Spanky ;)

So you don't do dodges?

So let me ask the original question again: You do realize that your CB on TPF is exactly the same as what Freelancer did, right?

The Brain, you're a joke of an alliance that continues to hide behind SuperFriends' protection and understanding. You are a terrible alliance.

I was satisfied leaving this thread alone since it was unapproved by the CNS but now you have my attention. Please, proceed with some rationale that backs up your statements.

I do so love random banter.

So you don't do dodges?

So let me ask the original question again: You do realize that your CB on TPF is exactly the same as what Freelancer did, right?

Yeah, if you tilt your head to the left, squint your eyes and... no wait that still doesnt work. I so missed the part where Freelancer created an alliance to infiltrate UPN, can you point it out for me?

Non sarcastic version: No they are not the exact same, I dont not see the comparison you are trying to draw between the two situations. I am also uncertain how that has to do with my original post about UPN's perma ZI of Freelancer

Yeah, if you tilt your head to the left, squint your eyes and... no wait that still doesnt work. I so missed the part where Freelancer created an alliance to infiltrate UPN, can you point it out for me?

Non sarcastic version: No they are not the exact same, I dont not see the comparison you are trying to draw between the two situations. I am also uncertain how that has to do with my original post about UPN's perma ZI of Freelancer

CB: infiltration and destroying an alliance from the inside.

Freelancer threatened to do that very same thing to USN. I am sure they are in the wrong for wanting to punish the single offender instead of an entire alliance. I will make sure to ask UPN to do a full DoW like you guys did on TPF. Oh also you find it amusing that Freelancer was never at war with UPN or USN at the time that he threatened to do this.

Is that pointed out for you?

I dont do dodges just speaking the truth. PZI's are just foolish and beneath an alliance like Ragnarok. You can quote me on that if you like Spanky ;)

I will quote this, for the near future.

For when the time comes, I will laugh and point you out for saying such a thing

Edited by nutkase

CB: infiltration and destroying an alliance from the inside.

Freelancer threatened to do that very same thing to USN. I am sure they are in the wrong for wanting to punish the single offender instead of an entire alliance. I will make sure to ask UPN to do a full DoW like you guys did on TPF. Oh also you find it amusing that Freelancer was never at war with UPN or USN at the time that he threatened to do this.

Is that pointed out for you?

So you admit there was no plan to infiltrate the UPN... Thanks for pointing that out.

I would think the USN is more than capable of acting on their own behalf instead of having UPN put him on a perma ZI list for actions against the USN.

I would think the USN is more than capable of acting on their own behalf instead of having UPN put him on a perma ZI list for actions against the USN.

You're quite right. That's why he's on USN's perma ZI. UPN have him on normal ZI instead. Just thought I'd clear that up.

You're quite right. That's why he's on USN's perma ZI. UPN have him on normal ZI instead. Just thought I'd clear that up.

My sincere apologies Altheus, I had misinterpreted Halflinger's post. I am pleased to hear that the UPN is not one of those pathetic alliances that resort to the outdated practice of perma ZI’ing nations.

Let me clarify this whole PZI thing. Freelancer is not on USN's PZI list (for we don't have one), nor that of any alliance in CDT. PZI is Permanent. Freelancer is not on ZI Permanently. He was put on ZI for being a threat to USN. Anyone who tries to dispute the fact that he's a threat is a fool - Free has stated multiple times that he would like nothing more than to coup Cora and "restore USN to what it was". This spying attempt is just the latest in a long line of offenses. He'll be taken off of ZI as soon as he can prove he's not a threat to USN. Knowing him, it will be a long time before he even tries to - he takes way too much joy in being an asshat. Cora simply used the term PZI because there's not a term for "ZI until he stops spying, threatening to coup our legitimate government, and being incredibly insulting beyond normal standards".

My apologies for being a bit abrasive, but I get extremely irritated when people who know damn well what he deserves try to defend him. You find him entertaining because of what he does to CDT, but you'd feel exactly the way we do if he were doing it to SF. Only difference is CDT would put try to put a stop to it out of respect for you guys.

My sincere apologies Altheus, I had misinterpreted Halflinger's post. I am pleased to hear that the UPN is not one of those pathetic alliances that resort to the outdated practice of perma ZI’ing nations.

Coming form someone who supports it when it suits them i find this laughable

GOD - Kiser Martains anyone. Happy to support it then