Athens Declaration of War

rsoxbronco1

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be noted ZH had an OOC fall out and all left TPF. They had a crazy idea in the middle of war, so we let the go. They had an ooc fall out and decided to try some stuff, I have not spoke with any of them except ayrrie since before the war ended. And my conversations with ayrrie has been ooc and 2 times in the last 6 months. Most recently attempting to implicate myself as a racist. Due to the fact I will be leaving for two weeks on vacation in the next day we'll be addressing this and some other issues.

I eagerly await your side of the story. Not with any malicious intent - I just want to hear it.

GR Supports This Action.

goodtpf-1-1.gif

This is beautiful.

Also excitement ;v

Did I stutter? I asked a legitimate question.

Athens: Hey TPF, you spied on us. Not cool.

TPF: k.

Athens: We are attacking you.

TPF: k.

What good talks that could only have /one/ outcome, which is war. Talks in the case of spying are useless.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

It should be noted ZH had an OOC fall out and all left TPF. They had a crazy idea in the middle of war, so we let the go. They had an ooc fall out and decided to try some stuff, I have not spoke with any of them except ayrrie since before the war ended. And my conversations with ayrrie has been ooc and 2 times in the last 6 months. Most recently attempting to implicate myself as a racist. Due to the fact I will be leaving for two weeks on vacation in the next day we'll be addressing this and some other issues.

I have to say this is probably the worst reply to a DoW I have ever heard, not only did you not even address the CB in a way that would help your side, but you also admitted you did the wrong thing. I underlined that "wrong thing", although I am going to assume the is supposed to be them, or that changes your whole post from admitting it to not making any sense.

Any situation can be improved with diplomacy, Londo.

Unless of course your just angling to harvest tech from a weakened opponent.

Ask mhawk why he didn't use diplomacy when he set a plan into motion to destroy Athens by spying and infiltration of the community. Where was his diplomatic solution with that plan?

Yes, they want tech and there isn't a clear reason for this shown by them AND RoK.

Persuasive argument.

For the record, that's not Londo.

And I think TPF's original goal was to create a weakened opponent - why should Athens have any inclination to hold back on TPF?