Athens Declaration of War

rsoxbronco1

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full and unediten logs can be found here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77054

Actually there is no proof that no editing has been done on here. I am shocked that the only logs accepted is not screenshots, but people actually accept copy and paste. :lol1:

Not that I doubt it - why should I, no one has ever edited any logs, ever! :unsure:

Actually there is no proof that no editing has been done on here. I am shocked that the only logs accepted is not screenshots, but people actually accept copy and paste. :lol1:

Not that I doubt it - why should I, no one has ever edited any logs, ever! :unsure:

Well, the fact that mhawk said they were legit kinda implies that they're, you know, legit. Also as EphriamGrey showed us so many months ago, it's remarkably easy to screenshot faked logs.

I can screenshot a copied paste log for you if you like..

Edited by Remla

Well, the fact that mhawk said they were legit kinda implies that they're, you know, legit. Also as EphriamGrey showed us so many months ago, it's remarkably easy to screenshot faked logs.

I don't believe mHawk ever actually commented on that set of logs, not that I don't believe they are real but he only commented on the general situation and not on the ZH thread and it's contents in particular.

I don't believe mHawk ever actually commented on that set of logs, not that I don't believe they are real but he only commented on the general situation and not on the ZH thread and it's contents in particular.

You sir are correct....

you should run all of planet Bob with your wisdom :D

o/ KingSrgt, King of Planet Bob.

Hello? Has anyone else noticed that there are no dates and that there is obvious editing going on here? There is no way to tell from this posting if this took place in December, July, or even two years ago. If this is your evidence, then just admit that you wanted to hit them to gain NS and rape some easy countries. I could at least respect that.

You would respect someone wanting to rape some easy countries? So I assume you were on Athens' side during the KoN! fiasco?

This is taken from mhawks post:

2)During the Karma war we were hearing closely the status of our allies at NPO that the negotiations of and around mid June had failed and combined with statements from Poison Clan we had some talks regarding going into a permanent war mode. Some sections of those are taken from our brain storming session, most of which was when I was having many medical reactions to vaccines for a coming trip (which occurred later in august). In regards to some of them talking about doing x was with the qualifier “If I die, you guys get them back!”

Link here :

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=76903

He said they were taken out of context, but he admits they happened.

*If you mean something else by your comment, my apologies. You might want to read his post though.