Athens Declaration of War

rsoxbronco1

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War is a part of the Cyberverse. This is a solid reason as you stated, and they acted on it.

This is not a wartime offense for the reasons that have been discussed over and over again, being that TPF was not at war with Athens or RoK.

Then maybe you want to explain why TPF surrendered to all of Karma and not just to those alliances?

Look at the wording of Article 1 specifically.

HINT: "and" means something

Then maybe you want to explain why TPF surrendered to all of Karma and not just to those alliances?

Because they were at war with 18 alliances and those were just the major ones, so they surrendered to the forces of Karma so there wasn't a listing of the 18 alliances in the thread, and then the signatures of all of those alliances?

Because they were at war with 18 alliances and those were just the major ones, so they surrendered to the forces of Karma so there wasn't a listing of the 18 alliances in the thread, and then the signatures of all of those alliances?

My attorney says that the wording should have been more specific--Athens legal case ain't making it. I get why Athens is pissed, I would be pissed too (as I have stated elsewhere) if all the evidence that Athens has in hand is valid. But argument that Athens was never at war with TPF even though Athens was part of Karma isn't valid. A defacto state of war existed and TPF surrendered.

Signatures

for The Phoenix Federation

Airikr: Phoenix Magistrate

Beernuts|Away: Phoenix Magistrate

Desperado: Phoenix Magistrate

Jbone: Phoenix Ember and Evil Overlord Emeritus

Oneballman: Phoenix Ember and Evil Overlord Emeritus

Kilkenny: Minister of War

The Crimson King: Minster of Finance

for Mushroom Kingdom

King: Archon

Prince: SirWilliam

Lord High Treasurer: Azaghul

Lord High Vanguard: babyjesus

Lord High Envoy: potato

Lord High Communicator: delendum

Lord High Inductor: lebubu

for Poison Clan

Master Killer - Twisted

The Right Hand Man - Pooks

MoD - Syrik

MoF - Don Fernando

MoFA - Energizer

MoIA - Mushi

The Man - Trinity

Hybrid Venom - Revelation

Master of the Domain - Banslam

for Federation of Buccaneers

Runz - Pirate King

Sagha - Pirate King

Care Bear - Speaker of the Mast

Oda - Speaker of the Crew

for Nueva Vida

Nelchael, Emperor

Gebiv, Lord of War

Hizzy, Lord of Brotherhood

SpaceGhost, Lord of the Interior

Shillelagh, Lord of the Exchequer

for Greenland Republic

Archon: Al

Vice-Archon: Shamedmonkey

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Ilselu1

Minister of Defence: Kestral

Minister of Finance: Kosherness

Minister of Interior: Acid

Senate: Wurzel, Gn0x, Cripple, Jenker, Paulpig

I also wish to note that CCC's signatures have not been included on this document, as they have opted to give TPF a white peace.

can you tell me where you see Athens, Rok, Gremlins, Fark, or the other Karma alliance signatures please? i do not exactly see them.

to my knowledge, in order to get peace you need an agreement that peace has been reached. it seems that if TPF was at war with all those other alliances, then they never received peace with those other alliances as there is no addendum like CCC gets due to giving white peace, nor are their signature on this peace treaty.

so your argument actually allows for many alliances to have CBs against TPF as there never was peace signed between TPF and every other alliance involved in Karma. so are you sure you actually want to go with this argument?

so your argument actually allows for many alliances to have CBs against TPF as there never was peace signed between TPF and every other alliance involved in Karma. so are you sure you actually want to go with this argument?

You're missing the point. My assertion is that the document as worded grants TPF peace with all the alliances that were a member of the Karma coalition. Those that signed the document had formal DoWs (minus CCC but that is noted), but the lack of other signatures is irreverent.

"And so, without further ado, as the Voice of Karma, I hereby declare an End of Hostilities in the Karma War, and present to Planet Bob the Instrument of Surrender for The Phoenix Federation"

That is definitive, accepted by all concerned parties on Planet Bob, and irrevocable unless proof can be shown of treaty violations. There is no claim of treaty violation in this case.

You're missing the point. My assertion is that the document as worded grants TPF peace with all the alliances that were a member of the Karma coalition. Those that signed the document had formal DoWs (minus CCC but that is noted), but the lack of other signatures is irreverent.

"And so, without further ado, as the Voice of Karma, I hereby declare an End of Hostilities in the Karma War, and present to Planet Bob the Instrument of Surrender for The Phoenix Federation"

That is definitive, accepted by all concerned parties on Planet Bob, and irrevocable unless proof can be shown of treaty violations. There is no claim of treaty violation in this case.

I wasn't aware that Archon had authority to negotiate surrender on behalf of uninvolved parties. Tell me, if it turned out TPF had been spying on, say, Valhalla, you'd accept TPF's blanket cessation of hostilities -- white peace -- as sufficient restitution for those actions?

You said that earlier. Why are Athens letting ZH away with spying on them?

I said it to show that statements without anything to back it up are pretty much useless. Actually my statement has more of a backing than his does.

Also:

Try reading the thread and you'll find out. It's in about the first 10 or 15 pages.

Here's a lamp for you, I think it goes well with your current line of thinking:

abduction-lamp.jpg