Who is the liar?

Imperator Hades

Just a topic to see the general opinion on who actually lied. Is it Ivan in this statement from NSO ?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2048796

Or infact SCM in this statement

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=76661

Ladies and Gentlemen, the choice is yours. Of course this topic wont decide who is the liar.

Edited by Imperator Hades

First of all, there's no poll.

Secondly, I think it's pretty clear to just about everyone that Ivan wasn't being serious in that post. No one actually thinks that SCM apologized. He was making a point about making claims without proof, apparently it flew over a few people's heads though.

Edited by Shodemofi

Secondly, I think it's pretty clear to just about everyone that Ivan wasn't being serious in that post. No one actually thinks that SCM apologized. He was making a point about making claims without proof, apparently it flew over a few people's heads though.

This is my reading also.

My brother is the liar. I, however, always speak the truth. One of us is also a homicidal maniac. Too bad for you we're blocking the middle of the road. To get past us, you'll have to find out which side of us to pass on without being stabbed in the neck. Good luck.

I cast magic missile on you both.

Also, one of my friends is an admin on 4chan and he told me SCM made the request on /b/ himself to frame NSO. No I don't have proof but the timing is so convenient, wouldn't you say?

I cast magic missile on you both.

Also, one of my friends is an admin on 4chan and he told me SCM made the request on /b/ himself to frame NSO. No I don't have proof but the timing is so convenient, wouldn't you say?

You roll a 13 on your Concentration check for Defensive Casting: Pass

6 points of damage on each target.

(Too bad we weren't carrying shield scrolls)

Also, I completely believe that SCM did what you said. That's a CB if I ever heard one.

Edited by Kzoppistan

While that was clear to most, the way I see it, NSO's position is weaker for doing it. Any credibility they did have is largely lost due to the condescending and flippant use of satire in a rather serious matter.

First of all, there's no poll.

Just like dopple wasn't being serious for the CSN threat.

Once things get tough, NSO seems to like the "oh you thought I was serious?" card

Edited by CptGodzilla

Just like dopple wasn't being serious for the CSN threat.

Once things get tough, NSO seems to like the "oh you thought I was serious?" card

Yep, you'd think people would see the pattern and work it out for themselves. Yet, it is another Christmas with crying children upset that they did not get their curbstomp for Christmas. They were good boys and girls all year and only asked for one thing. Yet, the fat man gave them clothes once again and the tears, they began to flow.

Sigh, it is such a sad, sad day. Enjoy your spiderman underwear.

You've just ruined my christmas, in fact, no, you ruined my parents christmas too. I'm not good at acting, so now they'll be disappointed when I don't look suprised when I open my present this year.

You've just ruined my christmas, in fact, no, you ruined my parents christmas too. I'm not good at acting, so now they'll be disappointed when I don't look suprised when I open my present this year.

Sorry, Santa passes by these parts early and while he was hitting the booze I had a look to see what he was handing out. I should have given a spoiler alert. Still, the spiderman underwear is great, right?

Yep, you'd think people would see the pattern and work it out for themselves. Yet, it is another Christmas with crying children upset that they did not get their curbstomp for Christmas. They were good boys and girls all year and only asked for one thing. Yet, the fat man gave them clothes once again and the tears, they began to flow.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for war and junk, but I think the events that have happened thus far have been a great gift from the holiday gods

Also, I feel the time leading up to a war and the time after a war are the best parts...

Edited by CptGodzilla

Try not taking us as serious next time, that might actually work. You need to train up and work out when we are serious, and when we aren't, sure it sounds impossible, but if you can dream it, you can do it!

Yet, the fat man gave them clothes once again and the tears, they began to flow.

You only gave me coal <_<

Oh I went there

I got batman underwear, but thanks for asking <_<

Don't get me wrong, I am all for war and junk, but I think the events that have happened thus far have been a great gift from the holiday gods

Also, I feel the time leading up to a war and the time after a war are the best parts...

And you view on your soon to be new underwear? :P

Try not taking us as serious next time, that might actually work. You need to train up and work out when we are serious, and when we aren't, sure it sounds impossible, but if you can dream it, you can do it!

You only gave me coal <_<

Oh I went there

Yeah, coal...thats it.

/me stands so as to block Skippy's view of the litter box.

I got batman underwear, but thanks for asking <_<

Yeah and because I like you I tried yours on to break them in. Batman certainly got the wind beneath his wings.