CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vladimir Malashenko' date='17 March 2010 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1268859113' post='2228515']
Hello, I would like to be added to the RP map. My country is named Minotia, and it's directly south of Croatia IRL, and on your map appears to be under control of the Slavic Union (can't really tell). IRL the islands are called Drvenik Mali, Drvenik Veli, and Solta.
[/quote]
You should talk to the owner/s of the Slavic Union, who are Malatose and Drakedeath. They may give you the land.

[quote name='Lynneth' date='17 March 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1268859545' post='2228526']
You should talk to the owner/s of the Slavic Union, who are Malatose and Drakedeath. They may give you the land.
[/quote]

Firstly, the Slavic Union is under the control of Nikonov. WE are the Slavic [b]Federation.[/b]
Secondly, the Slavic Federation owns those islands/pixels. Mapmakers just have better things to do than detail recolor every last pixel from Dalmatian to Slavic.
Thirdly, you'll have to shoot me and Malatose a private conversation so as to discuss any possibility of us giving you those islands.

[quote name='Drakedeath' date='18 March 2010 - 05:16 AM' timestamp='1268886106' post='2228966']
Firstly, the Slavic Union is under the control of Nikonov. WE are the Slavic [b]Federation.[/b]
Secondly, the Slavic Federation owns those islands/pixels. Mapmakers just have better things to do than detail recolor every last pixel from Dalmatian to Slavic.
Thirdly, you'll have to shoot me and Malatose a private conversation so as to discuss any possibility of us giving you those islands.
[/quote]
Federation then. Blah.
Stop naming yourself "slavic this" and "slavic that", then I don't get confused anymore.

Edited by Lynneth

[color="#000080"]There is an error: Bouvet Island in the South Atlantic is labelled "Australia", this belongs to Transvaal (it''s our nuclear test site). I am guessing Bouvet was confused with Cocos-Keeling Island in the Eastern Indian Ocean, which does belong to Australia.[/color]

[quote name='Lynneth' date='18 March 2010 - 07:14 AM' timestamp='1268893163' post='2229074']
Federation then. Blah.
Stop naming yourself "slavic this" and "slavic that", then I don't get confused anymore.
[/quote]

Would you prefer "Nordic" or "Nordlandic"? :awesome:

[quote name='Drakedeath' date='18 March 2010 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1268900955' post='2229142']
Would you prefer "Nordic" or "Nordlandic"? :awesome:
[/quote]
I'd prefer none of those. Because "Nordic" would earn you a visit from 1.65 million guys and girls. :smug:

Seeing as the Greece guy never posted a DoE, nor has made ANY post in the RP forums in over 25 days, and as I have not withdrawn my troops (only do so after a guy DoE's), I think it's safe to say that the area is at the very least an RA Protectorate, and possibly never even existed, as he never made an IC post. Plus someone else wants the land, so yeah.

Hey, could I get an older pre-HAE map of South America? I wish to find out what nation was in the white space to the east of the HAE. I don't mind searching through multiple maps, if there is a "central" area where these old & outdated maps are. Thanks!

[quote name='Centurius' date='18 March 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1268936765' post='2229396']
Euhm Curristan you mean?
[/quote]
[s]Ah that was him? Thanks. I'll go PM him.[/s]

EDIT: Viniland is who I was looking for :).

Edited by JerreyRough

[quote name='king of cochin' date='18 March 2010 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1268936969' post='2229403']
Here is one of those [url="http://gokul.eu5.org/Upload/sargun.png"]maps[/url] with curristan represented
[/quote]
Thanks KoC! :awesome: It seems it was Viniland.

[quote name='Drakedeath' date='18 March 2010 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1268900955' post='2229142']
Would you prefer "Nordic" or "Nordlandic"? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]
[/quote]
[quote name='Lynneth' date='18 March 2010 - 07:12 AM' timestamp='1268921857' post='2229253']
I'd prefer none of those. Because "Nordic" would earn you a visit from 1.65 million guys and girls. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]
[/quote]
:lol1:

[quote name='JerreyRough' date='18 March 2010 - 11:18 AM' timestamp='1268936652' post='2229392']
Hey, could I get an older pre-HAE map of South America? I wish to find out what nation was in the white space to the east of the HAE. I don't mind searching through multiple maps, if there is a "central" area where these old & outdated maps are. Thanks!
[/quote]
[quote name='Centurius' date='18 March 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1268936765' post='2229396']
Euhm Curristan you mean?
[/quote]
I thought Curristan was in the west? Isn't that white space where Viniland had its SA holdings?

[quote name='Californian' date='18 March 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1268893582' post='2229079']
Please label Mexico "Northern Republic - Louisiana Protectorate" Thanks.
[/quote]
Highlighting this for the next update. :)

[quote name='iKrolm' date='18 March 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1268953641' post='2229634']
The lines around the Federation of Baskan are a little thick Sargun >_>

Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't both protectorates south of Baskan owned by Cochin? If so, they could be merged.
[/quote]
Ya I agree lol and Yes both of the white areas south of me are owned by Cochin