CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

I've discussed RP'ing in the recently vacant Balearic islands with Lavo 2. He's agreed to hand over those islands too me so I may begin my RP. Once he's confirmed it here, I'll begin.

OOC - I'd like to view some of the former Balearic island players topics to get a history of it and RP from it.

Edited by Owned-You

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Comrade' date='08 April 2010 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1270784741' post='2253912']
Since im no longer active, and I see that my lands are on the map still, I release any claim I may still have over The Balearic Islands.
[/quote]

Lavo already covered that. The map's being updated at the moment, so that one is a little outdated.

[quote name='Karl Martin' date='09 April 2010 - 11:12 PM' timestamp='1270869114' post='2255035']
I wish to start a new nation in Algeria/Tunisia. Since sending PMs to lavo_2 is not working, how do I ask him for it?
[/quote]

Lavo's been busy with life at the moment. Now's not the best time to really be trying to ask him for stuff.

Please mark the Kazakh portion of Cochin's protectorate as part of the Slavic Federation. Kyryzstan will remain a Cochin protectorate.

Also, Archangelsk still needs to be relabeled from Caucasia to Slavic Federation.
And the Slavic Union =/= the Slavic Federation, in response to the Mid East protectorate.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' date='12 April 2010 - 11:14 AM' timestamp='1271092474' post='2257452']
The map is wrong. Sardina, Corsica, Sicily, and Malta belong to the Sicilian League, not the Italian Federation. Please mark them as such. Gracias.
[/quote]
Shouldn't you say grazie? :3