CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost my nation, but it has that little bit of white spot under New Eden, that is mine!!! I claim in Nos Tre Republic land. I also found some land above Tahoe in the carribeans, that is mine. Not being greedy, I spent half an hour looking for some land, I deserve it.

Found more white land under Florida. I want to mention this so small baby RP'ers like myself will have a starting point. I am not claiming, but I would like to keep it as a protocrate(?)(bleah) so no one takes it. Any new or very small nations can always ask me for it.

Edited by Fizzydog

Zoot Zoot re-rolled as New Canada (to the east of my nation). Fizzy claimed the land but then enacted slavery which made Sargun DoW him, which led to Fizzy surrendering. Then Californian claimed the land, but when he saw Fizzy was about to dip, he decided to give Fizzy back the land and let him re-roll.

@ Fizzydog:

My advice is that you claim all of New Eden for yourself, Californian offered the land back to you, so you can re-roll on the same plot of land as before. If anyone argues, contact me and I'll find the exact post where Californian offered you OOC'ly to re-roll on the same plot.

Edited by kitex

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0181/worldmap120

Still to Do:

Cochin/Keshav Land Transfer

Label Florida "Northern Republic"

Notes

I made protectorates white as they were before, though they are still labeled. Newbies to the RP don't understand the concept of asking people for protectorate so by making it white it's easier for them to see where they can DoE.

Notes

I made protectorates white as they were before, though they are still labeled. Newbies to the RP don't understand the concept of asking people for protectorate so by making it white it's easier for them to see where they can DoE.

Good idea, but you missed Antarctica.

Fizzy no its not open for grabs

its owned by californian

New Eden was north and south carolina, which now are californians.

New Eden does not exist anymore, and no they are not up for grabs

contact californian about expanding into the rest of the californias.

but south cali may be getting annexed into northern republic anyhow.