Howdy IAA and ZDP

mhawk

I like the cut of your jib. You clearly know precisely what you are talking about, and everyone should stop talking and pay attention to you.

For the record, we've already gone over Reaper's departure from IAA.

Point 1 - he wasn't a member of Imperial government.

Point 2 - he is close personal friends with numerous members of ZDP.

Point 3 - while we do appreciate the effort TPF is making to goad the Empire into war, you will find we are harder to win over than that. Indeed, you may have already noticed that instead of taking offense to your alliance's attempted smearing of ours, we are simply enjoying the publicity.

I know,

mhawk was just making sure that as many people as possible know where TPF stands.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly sure what you are saying here. you mean if Mhawk left TPF and went to NEW it would cause no problems?? or JBone?? of course it would, just like those who have left their alliances to join ZDP have caused problems. if they would not have left their alliances things could possibly have been resolved, but we will never know.

And not sure what you mean by mhawk, he didn't go rogue, he left, then came back at the rest of the alliances request, he didn't go rogue.

He rogued. He fought against Karma in the same manner that ZDP fought GOONS and the same manner that Vox fought against GGA/Valhalla.

Not exactly sure what you are saying here. you mean if Mhawk left TPF and went to NEW it would cause no problems?? or JBone?? of course it would, just like those who have left their alliances to join ZDP have caused problems. if they would not have left their alliances things could possibly have been resolved, but we will never know.

And not sure what you mean by mhawk, he didn't go rogue, he left, then came back at the rest of the alliances request, he didn't go rogue.

so when do we see TPF calling out TOP then? or is TPF overlooking the fact that two TOP members left and joined ZDP and this war? until that happens, it seems TPF is simply trying to escalate this incident into a war by calling out an alliance that they and their allies have a hope of defeating.

Im not reading that.... but you got moar logs, so your obviously right! I support thee!

First off i DEMAND you post moar Grimace.

Secondly people are agreeing with BOTH astronaut jones and Jack Diorno who in turn are agreeing with each other...oh god..the world is going to end..

EDIT:

Im not sure what IAA did exactly... but for old times sake Im going to say TPF is bad for being part of the Hegemony, therefore I full-heartedly support my allies in IAA.

That is all

How Keve Feels about it: lolMhawk keeping Hegemony diplomacy alive since 2009 DISGUSTKeve.jpg

ITS BEAUTIFUL!

Edited by wickedj

so when do we see TPF calling out TOP then? or is TPF overlooking the fact that two TOP members left and joined ZDP and this war? until that happens, it seems TPF is simply trying to escalate this incident into a war by calling out an alliance that they and their allies have a hope of defeating.

We were not calling out TOP because crymson and his gov has been very clear on this entire matter, we both have the same goal of preventing further escalation. It was IAA that gave what I viewed as threats to our allies.

Mhawk, would you recognize the timeline I have posted of the logs - with factual logs - as the truth? If so, could you please edit your initial post. If not, could you point out what you consider as wrong?

Sangar had no trouble understanding English. None whatsoever.

We were not calling out TOP because crymson and his gov has been very clear on this entire matter, we both have the same goal of preventing further escalation. It was IAA that gave what I viewed as threats to our allies.

Then you should have addressed those concerns in private, before coming here. I'm sure if you had taken the initiative to discuss this with IAA gov (especially Chimaera himself) it would have been resolved.

But you didn't. I must say, Christmas War '09 is looking mighty interesting.

So naturally you make a topic about it instead of talking to IAA?

Brilliant.

Of course you wouldn't understand.

Mhawk left TPF to fight with NPO under an AA of his own choosing during the karma war.. effectively going rogue, he then went back after TPF decided that they wouldn't !@#$% out of the fight. What he did was of no consequence to TPF at the time, nor has it ever been of consequence to TPF, except for maybe being under the leadership of someone who is ill-equipped to actually lead. He left, went rogue, no one in TPF said "hey, he can't do that!" because he wasn't under the TPF AA any longer.

This person in IAA left, went rogue, and you're saying "hey, he can't do that!" Do you understand? You're not applying the same reasoning to everyone, you're being selective. You either apply the same reasoning to everyone, which would include Mhawk and anyone else who has ever went rogue after leaving an alliance, or you apply it to no one.

You don't get to pick and choose who to apply it to, when it is most convenient for you.

So naturally you make a topic about it instead of talking to IAA?

Brilliant.

Don't question TPF. You don't know how they roll with diplomacy. They are talking to you, just with everyone else voicing their opinions in-between. Isn't that the best way?

You also could have come and talked to IAA to get our full stance on the matter rather than making this very entertaining discussion here. If you took issue with something Chim said in those discussions you should have talked to someone in IAA about it. There are alot of our government available for you to contact, all of us could have very easily told you that IAA has no interest in going to war.

Instead you decided to try and portray us as warmongers and bullies, and the IAA just doesn't roll like that.

However, I am enjoying this thread, it amuses me, good work mhawk.

so essentially you are doing exactly what i am saying you are doing. you talked with Crymson and TOP gov members, but instead of talkin in private to IAA, you publicly threaten us. awesome job. also, you may want to let the rest of your alliance know it has nothing to do with Voldorish then and all to do with the peace negotiations, as it seems you are the only who thinks your threats against IAA has to do with peace talks.

Of course you wouldn't understand.

Mhawk left TPF to fight with NPO under an AA of his own choosing during the karma war.. effectively going rogue, he then went back after TPF decided that they wouldn't !@#$% out of the fight. What he did was of no consequence to TPF at the time, nor has it ever been of consequence to TPF, except for maybe being under the leadership of someone who is ill-equipped to actually lead. He left, went rogue, no one in TPF said "hey, he can't do that!" because he wasn't under the TPF AA any longer.

This person in IAA left, went rogue, and you're saying "hey, he can't do that!" Do you understand? You're not applying the same reasoning to everyone, you're being selective. You either apply the same reasoning to everyone, which would include Mhawk and anyone else who has ever went rogue after leaving an alliance, or you apply it to no one.

You don't get to pick and choose who to apply it to, when it is most convenient for you.

yeah, you still don't make sense. it was of consequence, and we asked him back after seeing what happened, but at what point while he left were we in negotiations for peace?? war had broken out and was going ramping up hard, fast and furious.

BTW, we never said he couldn't do it, just that it slowed down the peace process, and caused problems with it, all of it true. From what I was told, the rogue label came from his own alliance to describe his actions.