An Apology from NATO to BAPS

Anu Drake

You make it seem like you've had a few incindents like this before, Anu. Well done, all the same.

And I gotta hand it to BAPS for not succumbing to a war itch. Remember, only a handful of power mongers ever 'win' a war, and the rest of us, even their own alliance mates, lose in the long run.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Office of Royal Apologies for Royal Screw Ups

-snip-

To be clear and to try and provide a tl;dr: NATO screwed up and didn't look out for the safety and stability of an alliance we have deep respect for (especially after this incident). Special thanks to UPN, Invicta and Legion for helping facilitate the productive discussions. We wish BAPS the very best and certainly owe you one.

Signed by the Chairman of the Office of Royal Apologies for Royal Screw Ups,

Anu Drake

NATO King

:huh: Thanks to The Legion? :huh: I go on LoA for 2 days and I guess someone on my staff handled this without telling me lol. Always odd to see your alliance thanked for FA help when you're the MoFA and haven't heard about said incident. I feel so terribly out of the loop :(. Anyways, :wub: BAPS, glad to see this matter sorted and props to NATO for handing this so professionally.

:huh: Thanks to The Legion? :huh: I go on LoA for 2 days and I guess someone on my staff handled this without telling me lol. Always odd to see your alliance thanked for FA help when you're the MoFA and haven't heard about said incident. I feel so terribly out of the loop :( . Anyways, :wub: BAPS, glad to see this matter sorted and props to NATO for handing this so professionally.

I think you're just that good LF. :P

I think you're just that good LF. :P

Indeed Freddie! My skills are so great that I just resolve these things in my sleep without noticing XD

I have seen better :P

Hey old boss! Now we just need to grab Imperial, KW, and Mega and we can have a lineup of MoFAs of the past and present XD

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

Holy crap........some sort of missunderstanding that was taken care of not in a overblown public manner? No threats of war? No unneeded drama?!

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!

MY WORLD IS DESTROYEDDDD!!!!!1

anywho: Nice job working this out guys. Always good to see when a simple missunderstanding is treated like that and a good resolution comes about.

Edited by Master-Debater

Why would someone go to BAPS for information....? :wacko:

I mean, I have nothing against BAPS and all but they are hardly the hub of all of the politics.

they're far more politically relevant than NADC, just sayin...

classy NATO, you guys handled this in what looks to be very good form. That said, less talk moar war :P

Holy crap........some sort of missunderstanding that was taken care of not in a overblown public manner? No threats of war? No unneeded drama?!

If half the Purple team got involved to "facilitate discussions" I'm sure there was at least some drama. You know, the way NPO and TOP were always "facilitating."

Edited by Schattenmann

Wattahell, NATO has a king? I do like it when things are sorted out nicely. :wub:

It's an unofficial title dedicated to our wonderful Anu. It comes with absolutely no official power or government capacity beyond what all our other former leaders get. In other words, it is our way to stroke his ego :P

Way to handle it, NATO. You never fail to impress. :)

BAPS, I'm also pleasantly surprised by your ability and willingness to forgive and walk on with little repercussion. A classy move, and a move that will not go unnoticed.

To both of you guys, thanks for showing everybody how it's done. As much crap as we see around the OWF these days, I think CN needs role models like you. B)

o/

It's an unofficial title dedicated to our wonderful Anu. It comes with absolutely no official power or government capacity beyond what all our other former leaders get. In other words, it is our way to stroke his ego :P

Great, now Crush is gonna want this too :P

NATO :wub:

It's good to see an unfortunate series of events resolved without unnecessary drama. NATO, glad to see you were able to resolve this, and BAPS well done not making this a world conflict. Good show.

It is good to see the issue resolved peacefully. Too many times we see people blow things out of proportion and escalate little instances into large puddles of idiocy. This is a textbook example of two good, collaborative governments working together to resolve something which many others would work against. Especially to Anu Drake, who is one of the most respected players in this game, I tip my ninja mask...if it is possible.

Are you insinuating we are similar? If so you are wrong. ;p
Why you gotta hate, bro?

Not at all. TOP's (and NPO's) presence in negotiations far and wide is well-known. The role of third-party allies in talks might be facilitator/mediator, but the implication is undeniable.

Not at all. TOP's (and NPO's) presence in negotiations far and wide is well-known. The role of third-party allies in talks might be facilitator/mediator, but the implication is undeniable.

I'm a pretty thick person Schattenmann, speak plainly for me and make your point, there's a good chap.

We can't grow without listening to friendly folks, I say.

It's rather like this situation with NATO and BAPS, there was talking, there was listening and then there was resolution. How joyous.

Have at it then, in whatever avenue of communication you desire.