An Apology from NATO to BAPS

Anu Drake

Not at all. TOP's (and NPO's) presence in negotiations far and wide is well-known. The role of third-party allies in talks might be facilitator/mediator, but the implication is undeniable.

There are so many other better candidates than TOP-NPO

;)

Also, hello Schattttttmeister. B)

Edited by Ejayrazz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an unofficial title dedicated to our wonderful Anu. It comes with absolutely no official power or government capacity beyond what all our other former leaders get. In other words, it is our way to stroke his ego :P

Great to hear Anu's back. I hope this means the end to a certain someone's irc-stalking now :wacko:

*cough* Devo *cough*

Why am I not surprised that milla da killa, self proclaimed superspy was the cause of this trouble. Why NATO kept admitting this character is beyond me. There's forgiving and then there's crazy.

I'm happy that this was resolved peacefully, milla's really not worth it.

Great to hear Anu's back. I hope this means the end to a certain someone's irc-stalking now :wacko:

*cough* Devo *cough*

Yes, the bouncers at Zenith's private chambers are getting tired of having to throw Devo out every time someone visits Zenith's private chamber after visiting NATOs and he tries to follow them from one room into another.

Edited by Duncan King

Very classy NATO. It sounds like this issue was well handled by both parties, and I would expect nothing less from these two honorable alliances. It speaks well of the character of both of these fine alliances that this issue was handled so swiftly through diplomacy. Congratulations you two, this issue just solidifies my high opinion of you both.

Well done gentlemen and ladies!