Most Hated Player

Essenia

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you jealous of his attention, LJ? Will it make you feel better if i said I hate you? Because I do. A lot.

He's just pointing out (correctly) that's you look ridiculous when you have to ask your fellow alliance members to mention you in a most hated thread (it couldn't be hat bilrow is currently irrelevant, not at all).

I dislike quite a lot of people in this game, but Moo would have to top that list, although he's not technically the Emperor of the New Pacific Order anymore (or anything very much, for that matter.) To be quite honest though, there are only about two or three people in the entire of NPO's leadership I don't dislike, and one I truly respect.

Other than that, WalkerNinja, Sam, degenerate, ironchef, Crymson and Xiphosis can all burn.

He's just pointing out (correctly) that's you look ridiculous when you have to ask your fellow alliance members to mention you in a most hated thread (it couldn't be hat bilrow is currently irrelevant, not at all).

Hmmm, interesting. So Umbrella is admitting that it has spies in NPOs private channel? How else would LJ know that Bilrow put out the call to support him on the OWF in #npowned? Looks like a solid CB NPO has on you.

Hmmm, interesting. So Umbrella is admitting that it has spies in NPOs private channel? How else would LJ know that Bilrow put out the call to support him on the OWF in #npowned? Looks like a solid CB NPO has on you.

You got me, I chuckled even though I was trying not to.

Maybe not currently, but of all time?

Ivan. No question. Hes easily the most in/famous CN player we have.

For a long time pretty much the thing to do when going out was to lob nukes at Ivan, it was so regular that even the people who didn't like him thought it was lame to nuke him. He might have specific numbers laying around, but its gotta be sick. Time might have blurred my recollections but I seem to remember the nukes raining down on him pretty regularly for a while there.