Dow Bacon

Ogaden

Apparently an MDP bloc with someone is simply a good gesture treaty. As much as I'm always on RIA's side... :haw: ...this treaty is generally pointless. Unless of course there is some other motive to it. Redundant treaties clogging up the treaty web piss me off.

We do it on purpose, we're trying to raise your blood pressure. :v:

Edited by James Dahl

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am very glad to see this come to fruition, i personally put work into this relationship and have much :wub: for both of these fine alliances.

Apparently an MDP bloc with someone is simply a good gesture treaty. As much as I'm always on RIA's side... :haw: ...this treaty is generally pointless. Unless of course there is some other motive to it. Redundant treaties clogging up the treaty web piss me off.

people really need to read more carefully. this is a MDoAP, thought you didn't make the common mistake of thinking Bastion is a MDoAP you did fail to connect the dots. this treaty is not redundant, at least not in whole.

Well seeing as how I mentioned Bastion as the "MDP bloc" in my first post, I think I didn't make the common mistake. And yes, it still is redundant. What you apparently fail to consider is the bloc "Below" that OV, VE, and GOD are already in that is an MADP bloc, along with GOD being in SF, obviously an MADP bloc. It seems to me where SF goes, OV and VE will generally be on that same side. Unless of course they decide to just skip Below...But I don't see that happening.

bacon5.jpg

Edited by JackSkellington

Well seeing as how I mentioned Bastion as the "MDP bloc" in my first post, I think I didn't make the common mistake. And yes, it still is redundant. What you apparently fail to consider is the bloc "Below" that OV, VE, and GOD are already in that is an MADP bloc, along with GOD being in SF, obviously an MADP bloc. It seems to me where SF goes, OV and VE will generally be on that same side. Unless of course they decide to just skip Below...But I don't see that happening.

bacon5.jpg

OK. Don't really care though. In fact I'm considering seeing if we can't sign a NAP now...

bacon5.jpg

i said you didn't make that mistake actually, which is nice. if you want to connect indirectly like that then there is The Balkan Entente which predates Below.

windowslivewriterhowmuchdoilovebacon-67e9bacon-2.jpg

You're telling this to an alliance that has 2 MADP's with GOD.

Here is the extent of the foreign affairs that went into the treaty:

Me: Delta, MDoAP?

Delta: Ok.

Me: Cool.

E6sogHxxxkph7xuhVzxvBfDfo1_500.png

You're telling this to an alliance that has 2 MADP's with GOD.

Here is the extent of the foreign affairs that went into the treaty:

Me: Delta, MDoAP?

Delta: Ok.

Me: Cool.

E6sogHxxxkph7xuhVzxvBfDfo1_500.png

log dump!

[17:11] <@goldielax25[VE]> [17:10] <@SonOfHoward[VE]> Someone ask delta if he wants an MDoAP with VE

[17:11] <@goldielax25[VE]> [17:10] <&Impero[VE]> lol

[17:11] <@goldielax25[VE]> [17:10] <@SonOfHoward[VE]> I'm not gov so I cant

[17:12] <~Delta1212[RIA]> Sure

[17:12] <@goldielax25[VE]> ok

[17:12] <@goldielax25[VE]> cool

log dump!

[17:11] <@goldielax25[VE]> [17:10] <@SonOfHoward[VE]> Someone ask delta if he wants an MDoAP with VE

[17:11] <@goldielax25[VE]> [17:10] <&Impero[VE]> lol

[17:11] <@goldielax25[VE]> [17:10] <@SonOfHoward[VE]> I'm not gov so I cant

[17:12] <~Delta1212[RIA]> Sure

[17:12] <@goldielax25[VE]> ok

[17:12] <@goldielax25[VE]> cool

Its true.