This Is It

Starbuck

THIS-IS-IT-MJ-michael-jackson-8842779-1280-960.jpg

I am here to announce the creation of the alliance This Is It. I am founding this alliance because I feel something needs done and I am tired of talking about what needs done. TII is an alliance of talking the talk and walking the walk. More information will be provided after I am able to write fluid sentences again, but regardless the more important point.

I talked a lot about how I objected to WF's treatment of UED and the result was less than tastful, so without further adou I the first Empress of this is it am formally declaring war on WF, this is a full scale are, I will be going all out.

I would like to appologize to The German Empire for the attack on their member, if peace can be arranged I'll be glade to send 3mil and 50 tech following my war with WF, I hope we can arrange reperations to fully pay back for the damage I had done, it wasn't much, but I am sorry, I didn't mean to target TGE, nothing against you, thought your member was WF didn't look at the AA, get ahold of me Igame and we can talk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to appologize to The German Empire for the attack on their member, if peace can be arranged I'll be glade to send 3mil and 50 tech following my war with WF, I hope we can arrange reperations to fully pay back for the damage I had done, it wasn't much, but I am sorry, I didn't mean to target TGE, nothing against you, thought your member was WF didn't look at the AA, get ahold of me Igame and we can talk

Awesome lol

Good luck with your absolutely righteous and perfectly meaningful vendetta, it is certainly warranted ;)

Awesome lol

Good luck with your absolutely righteous and perfectly meaningful vendetta, it is certainly warranted ;)

o/ thank you, sell infra so your in my range, you can join the party, VE supporst her allies right

Edited by Dodger

Brave Chick ^^^ just dun get raped :)

Gotta get me in anarchy before anything :P but after update it won't matter cause we all is gonna be glowin green

I'm dreaming of a Glowing Green Christmas, just like the ones I used to know.....

Edited by Dodger

na gives me something to do when this is over though don't it

So wait, is this not it?

Cause from the OP I was beginning to think that "This Is It" for you.

You may want to specify if this is or is not it. Confusing.

Could have at least given me a heads up, it kind of sucks when your Senator Merchant gets up and leaves without even posting a resignation thread or telling me in advance. :(

Good luck and have fun Dodger. You're probably the most unpredictable person I know in this game.

I talked a lot about how I objected to WF's treatment of UED and the result was less than tastful, so without further adou I the first Empress of this is it am formally declaring war on WF, this is a full scale are, I will be going all out.

Only time will tell if WF can withstand TII's full scale are.

Edited by Mathias