Countdown to Athens Rep Payment

Bilrow

It isn't that weird when his only intention was to smear Athens, as was obvious from the way he went about with his post.

He showed as such when the point was addressed by Athens government but he kept going on.

Furthermore, Athens had already announced that they were paying reps and publicly apologized for the attack, leaving very little reason for anyone to discuss the matter publicly but for those who (are most likely to) have ulterior motives.

They said they were paying reps and showed no results. When questioned publicly Athens acted arrogantly (a lot like NPO) when they did not have to. Thats why this is an issue

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said they were paying reps and showed no results. When questioned publicly Athens acted arrogantly (a lot like NPO) when they did not have to. Thats why this is an issue

No.

When we were questioned we answered the questions honestly about why negotiations had not concluded and even listed our counteroffer to Ni that we were waiting to hear back about. Only after our serious responses that answered all questions were ignored did we begin to take this thread less than seriously. If you go back and read the first few pages, you'll find they support this.

Keep throwing the "Athens is like NPO" spaghetti at the wall. I don't think it's going to stick though.

No.

When we were questioned we answered the questions honestly about why negotiations had not concluded and even listed our counteroffer to Ni that we were waiting to hear back about. Only after our serious responses that answered all questions were ignored did we begin to take this thread less than seriously. If you go back and read the first few pages, you'll find they support this.

Keep throwing the "Athens is like NPO" spaghetti at the wall. I don't think it's going to stick though.

Idk i believe it sticks quote nicely. Silencing peoples voices, attacking weak alliances, posting arrogantly. All similar traits NPO and Athens share

Idk i believe it sticks quote nicely. Silencing peoples voices, attacking weak alliances, posting arrogantly. All similar traits NPO and Athens share

Silencing people's voices: Not done.

Attacking weak alliances and apologizing and paying reps: done

posting arrogantly: You do this well.

Do me a favor, find some of my posts that you deem arrogant and show me. Then show me where I actually silenced someone. The attacking of weak alliances I can't argue against since that's the whole point of us paying reps, but nice try.

OOC: I have class and won't be able to respond for a while. I'll let Bob handle it till I get back.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

I think Athens handled it pretty well to be honest, right on page 2 everyone got the answer they were looking for:

You don't look so good up there on that cross, Bilrow.

We're still talking with KoFN about reps. Athens, FoB, and KoFN are all involved in this issue. The reps amount that Athens and FoB have offered is $400,000,000 cash and 2,000 tech. KoFN has not seen/responded to our official offer yet. Thank you for your concern into our private matter.

How is this being arrogant?

Especially considering that they do not need to eleborate on a private matter in public as Londo posted right there that KofN hadn't responded to the offer of Athens yet.

I seriously don't get what else you can expect of Athens in this matter.

Thing is I'm the same person who told bilrow to be quiet or we'd deduct reps. I'm also the person who has done most of the talking for Athens in this thread. I'm also the person who told you the agreement in private.

So do you think I'm posturing or being helpful? I lost track a while ago.

I thought responding seriously in a private message was helpful. I did find many of your posts and the posts of your fellow members/allies to be posturing in this thread, though. I even pointed out one of the worst people in your allies in a private message.

You cant see donation deals....

Thank you for responding to something from so far back in the thread. Like I have already responded to someone else who brought up this same point, you can't see donation deals, but you CAN see technology being sent, which is the other part of the agreement. The agreement was not only donation deals.

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

Silencing people's voices: Not done.

Attacking weak alliances and apologizing and paying reps: done

posting arrogantly: You do this well.

They attempted to silence my voice when i "trolled athens" as a member of STA. They whined to tyga.

Damage was done with the attack. Like the other topic said it was about 1.5 billion and reps did not equal that.

Yes i do post arrogantly. Difference is i dont act on it nor do i have any sort of power to do any harm.

Do me a favor, find some of my posts that you deem arrogant and show me. Then show me where I actually silenced someone. The attacking of weak alliances I can't argue against since that's the whole point of us paying reps, but nice try.

As mentioned above you have attempted to silence me previously. And this post here a little arrogant. Not much but im too lazy to find others. If you care to look at them just go back through this topic. Athens allies were also quite arrogant.

Oh, pull the other one mate.

Athens is nothing like the NPO.

I'd get quite grouchy if some unrelated plank stuck his nose into TOP business and kept poking at our self inflected wounds.

Here are some traits that Athens and the NPO do not share:

Listening to one's ally when they are telling you that you are wrong.

Acknowledging public dismay.

Admitting you were wrong.

Showing remorse for ill conceived actions.

Correcting a poor action.

Taking action to ensure the error does not repeat itself.

The argument that Athens is the same as NPO is roughly analogous to the argument that a rock is the same as a blue whale as they are both grey, made up of atoms and have 'some' weight.

They attempted to silence my voice when i "trolled athens" as a member of STA. They whined to tyga.

And you are now crying about it. They went to a friend of there's and said "Hey, this member of yours is being a dick to us." Thats not "silencing you", as they did nothing to you only informed your alliance of your actions.

Damage was done with the attack. Like the other topic said it was about 1.5 billion and reps did not equal that.

Its a good portion of it, and KoN! agreed to it. I apologize that the reps amount agreed to by KoN! under no pressure it would appear from their post is not what you wanted to force Athens to pay.

Yes i do post arrogantly. Difference is i dont act on it nor do i have any sort of power to do any harm.

Alright, good to know. Please show me actions taken by Athens because of this thread, which would be a great total of nothing except what was stated above. Also, you acknowledge that you are a hypocrite? Saying one thing and doing other.

As mentioned above you have attempted to silence me previously. And this post here a little arrogant. Not much but im too lazy to find others. If you care to look at them just go back through this topic. Athens allies were also quite arrogant.

lol @ that "attempt to silence me" They wanted to see if it was STA's opinion etc and wanted to see if Tygaland approved of those kinda posts that are just blind hate basically. You disliked DE, so you dislike Athens for merging with them. You are looking for arrogance when there is little, and most of it is just a reflection of them being fed up with people like you who insist on looking for the worst when the best solution to this situation is occuring.

And you are now crying about it. They went to a friend of there's and said "Hey, this member of yours is being a dick to us." Thats not "silencing you", as they did nothing to you only informed your alliance of your actions.

Its a good portion of it, and KoN! agreed to it. I apologize that the reps amount agreed to by KoN! under no pressure it would appear from their post is not what you wanted to force Athens to pay.

Alright, good to know. Please show me actions taken by Athens because of this thread, which would be a great total of nothing except what was stated above. Also, you acknowledge that you are a hypocrite? Saying one thing and doing other.

lol @ that "attempt to silence me" They wanted to see if it was STA's opinion etc and wanted to see if Tygaland approved of those kinda posts that are just blind hate basically. You disliked DE, so you dislike Athens for merging with them. You are looking for arrogance when there is little, and most of it is just a reflection of them being fed up with people like you who insist on looking for the worst when the best solution to this situation is occuring.

Its not the only instance. And who are you again. How do you know my feelings? I have hated Athens much longer then i hated DE.

Its not the only instance. And who are you again. How do you know my feelings? I have hated Athens much longer then i hated DE.

Then please, show me more.

And I am someone of quite a bit more importance then you have ever been.

Your feelings have been made clear through the posts you have made now and in the past. Its not that I know what you are thinking, its that you make it very obvious with your posts that make little sense and are solely a pathetic attempt to hurt the alliance you are talking about at that given time.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

I actually laughed out loud at this line.

And I laughed at this post.

His usage of that line was lulzy coming from him.

It's funny how the younger generation feels they are entitled to know something that does not concern them. I'm ashamed of myself for growing up in this time period, I can safely point out that anyone who assumed they where entitled to know about our arrangements is from this generation.

/me facepalms

Je to legračníma jak mladší generace cítí mají právo vědět něco, co se netýkají. 'I za dne jáť pro roste v této lhůtě, mohu zdůraznit, že bezpečně každý, kdo předpokládat právo vědět, kde o naše opatření je z této generace. (For the moderators it is the same information above "/me facepalms" in Czech)

I hope you can understand that Brookbank since you can't understand anything I type in English.

Then please, show me more.

And I am someone of quite a bit more importance then you have ever been.

Your feelings have been made clear through the posts you have made now and in the past. Its not that I know what you are thinking, its that you make it very obvious with your posts that make little sense and are solely a pathetic attempt to hurt the alliance you are talking about at that given time.

You are more important then me eh? More popular and more known sure but not more important.

And im certainly not posting to please you oh "high and mighty lord". I was kicked out of DE (after i already left) for "trolling athens" so i think its pretty clear who i disliked first. So use your importance and learn the real facts

I didn't say anything funny, though. I just thought it was funny that someone would just say that. I wasn't implying you weren't important at some point or another.

It was more of a reaction to him asking who I was and me rolling my eyes at someone like him asking that question.

You are more important then me eh? More popular and more known sure but not more important.

That's really not a debate for this thread, however I have contributed to my fair share of drama and done some fun things, your attempt to discard my opinion using the "Who are you" approach was tbh quite fake.

And im certainly not posting to please you oh "high and mighty lord". I was kicked out of DE (after i already left) for "trolling athens" so i think its pretty clear who i disliked first. So use your importance and learn the real facts

I'd reply but you are at this point completely off the topic that is being discussed in this thread. You may be correct and if so I apologize, but that doesn't change the fact you aren't posting here out of your own morals but for the sole purpose of hurting Athens, although you are failing quite bad at that even.

It's funny how the younger generation feels they are entitled to know something that does not concern them. I'm ashamed of myself for growing up in this time period, I can safely point out that anyone who assumed they where entitled to know about our arrangements is from this generation.

/me facepalms

Je to legračníma jak mladší generace cítí mají právo vědět něco, co se netýkají. 'I za dne jáť pro roste v této lhůtě, mohu zdůraznit, že bezpečně každý, kdo předpokládat právo vědět, kde o naše opatření je z této generace. (For the moderators it is the same information above "/me facepalms" in Czech)

I hope you can understand that Brookbank since you can't understand anything I type in English.

Once again I'll repeat myself since people seem to keep missing this: justice is everyone's business. As such, a possible injustice concerns everyone.

As for your second point: the younger generation? I've been around Planet Bob for over two years LONGER than you have. I can safely say the same for at least two of my compatriots who have posted questions in this topic as well: Srqt and Merrie Melodies. So I'm not really sure where you're coming from with this "younger generation" nonsense.

Once again I'll repeat myself since people seem to keep missing this: justice is everyone's business. As such, a possible injustice concerns everyone.

As for your second point: the younger generation? I've been around Planet Bob for over two years LONGER than you have. I can safely say the same for at least two of my compatriots who have posted questions in this topic as well: Srqt and Merrie Melodies. So I'm not really sure where you're coming from with this "younger generation" nonsense.

Oh I forgot you weren't on IRC a couple of night ago! You really think you've been here longer than me? Well please, keep your high attitude up.

This is unbelievable!! Everything has been taken care of and still you guys want to post on something that will not matter in the future and nor does it matter now. Cant you find something you can do for your alliance? Go recruit or something…

If you are going to criticize Athens do it in a constructive manner. Tell them what they did wrong and suggest how they can fix it. (You cant do any better than they already have) I am sure you cant say anything that hasn’t already been said. Honestly, I fail to see where this is any concern… Why not go talk about UED and WF? I tell you why, its because you want to try and hurt an honorable alliances reputation worse than it has already. I really don’t see the point in continuing this topic.

Oh I forgot you weren't on IRC a couple of night ago! You really think you've been here longer than me? Well please, keep your high attitude up.

What does that have to do with anything? And what high attitude? You're the one calling us the "younger generation" or some such nonsense.