Countdown to Athens Rep Payment

Bilrow

Once again I'll repeat myself since people seem to keep missing this: justice is everyone's business. As such, a possible injustice concerns everyone.

Well that would be nice and cosy, but I do not know or am allied to a single person involved on any side of this thing and even if there was some injustice done it would not actually affect me in any way whatsoever.

Plus, like so many have said already -- it is all over and done with, the wrongs corrected, the hurt feelings of the involved parties (the Athens-FoB-KoN! triangle) patched up and all seem to be going very well for them. So maybe IRC and/or PMs would be a better way for you remaining debaters perhaps?

You all have fun now :)

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, pull the other one mate.

Athens is nothing like the NPO.

I'd get quite grouchy if some unrelated plank stuck his nose into TOP business and kept poking at our self inflected wounds.

Here are some traits that Athens and the NPO do not share:

Listening to one's ally when they are telling you that you are wrong.

Acknowledging public dismay.

Admitting you were wrong.

Showing remorse for ill conceived actions.

Correcting a poor action.

Taking action to ensure the error does not repeat itself.

The argument that Athens is the same as NPO is roughly analogous to the argument that a rock is the same as a blue whale as they are both grey, made up of atoms and have 'some' weight.

The people still arguing are only trying to get attention and make a name for themselves, don't expect any actual content bar some vague allusions with very little facts or evidence to back them up.

What does that have to do with anything? And what high attitude? You're the one calling us the "younger generation" or some such nonsense.

Someone once again fails to comprehend logic, you have no clue as to what a generation is and once again let my words fly over your head.

Now you want to sound important by saying you have been here longer? Wow

Far from it, I like to prove people wrong considering I'm hot headed and hate being proven wrong. If you really think I care about power then maybe I'll join NPO when they rise to the top again. Maybe ;)

Maybe I'll butt my noise into everyone's business when I get the chance to.

Edited by Tick1

Someone once again fails to comprehend logic, you have no clue as to what a generation is and once again let my words fly over your head.

I'm well aware of what a generation is and I'm telling you we're not from the same generation or even the same era here on Planet Bob. Someone from your alliance or one of your allies should really help you with your posting so you stop posting such silly things.

I'm well aware of what a generation is and I'm telling you we're not from the same generation or even the same era here on Planet Bob. Someone from your alliance or one of your allies should really help you with your posting so you stop posting such silly things.

Then how come you feel entitled to everything?

No you can't. I'm officially silencing you. Haha! The day is mine!

On a more serious note, you should at least make an effort to back up what you say if you want anyone to agree with you and start disliking Athens.

Enough people dislike athens without me saying anything. You guys did the work for me this time ;)

No you can't. I'm officially silencing you. Haha! The day is mine!

On a more serious note, you should at least make an effort to back up what you say if you want anyone to agree with you and start disliking Athens.

Why would you do that? I think John sidestepped my last five questions, but he thinks he is entitled to an answer. If he got on IRC I'd be more than happy to discuss how disappointed I am with his course of action. I don't think it is my place to publicly humiliate anyone.

What are you talking about? Please, someone help this guy out. He's spouting off nonsense in every one of his posts.

R2D2Projection.jpg

Help him, Rsox-bron co1bi, you're his only hope!

Now I have to spell out what entitlement is? It's something you believe you deserve without putting forth any effort.

I'm well aware of what entitlement is. Nowhere in here did I say I was entitled to everything.

You seem to believe you are entitled to our arrangements with Knight of Ni!, do you not?

Edit: If you don't believe you are entitled to know our agreements with Knights of Ni! then please wait until we announce our conclusion to the reparations. If you do however believe you are entitled to our arrangements, put some effort into finding out what is going on instead of attempting to publicly humiliate an alliance.

Edited by Tick1

Why would you do that? I think John sidestepped my last five questions, but he thinks he is entitled to an answer. If he got on IRC I'd be more than happy to discuss how disappointed I am with his course of action. I don't think it is my place to publicly humiliate anyone.

he doesn't use irc.

And Caesar, I don't think so. For the most part we either reinforced people's opionions or didn't really change them. Nobody who liked us before hates us now over this one issue.

You seem to believe you are entitled to our arrangements with Knight of Ni!, do you not?

Edit: If you don't believe you are entitled to know our agreements with Knights of Ni! then please wait until we announce our conclusion to the reparations. If you do however believe you are entitled to our arrangements, put some effort into finding out what is going on instead of attempting to publicly humiliate an alliance.

I don't think I'm entitled to knowing the exact agreement, no. However, I have known for at least a day now and it has now been posted in public, so this is kind of a moot point, so I'm not sure why you're even talking about it anymore. What I do think is that the Knights of Ni! were entitled to justice, which is why I showed up here in the first place asking questions. Asking questions should not be humiliating if your behavior isn't humiliating. As such, when Athens answered my questions, we were good to go. You, on the other hand, are continuing to make yourself look silly.

he doesn't use irc.

And Caesar, I don't think so. For the most part we either reinforced people's opionions or didn't really change them. Nobody who liked us before hates us now over this one issue.

Oh, was I the "John" fellow FoB guy was talking about? Or is there another person who doesn't communicate using that?

he doesn't use irc.

Ok we each can have an opinion. All i know is i used to be the only one nominating you guys for most hated/biggest disappoint stuff before and now im not. Sure the polls dont mean much but people are still voicing opinions

Once again I'll repeat myself since people seem to keep missing this: justice is everyone's business. As such, a possible injustice concerns everyone.

As for your second point: the younger generation? I've been around Planet Bob for over two years LONGER than you have. I can safely say the same for at least two of my compatriots who have posted questions in this topic as well: Srqt and Merrie Melodies. So I'm not really sure where you're coming from with this "younger generation" nonsense.

I don't think I'm entitled to knowing the exact agreement, no. However, I have known for at least a day now and it has now been posted in public, so this is kind of a moot point, so I'm not sure why you're even talking about it anymore. What I do think is that the Knights of Ni! were entitled to justice, which is why I showed up here in the first place asking questions. Asking questions should not be humiliating if your behavior isn't humiliating. As such, when Athens answered my questions, we were good to go. You, on the other hand, are continuing to make yourself look silly.

This isn't the justice league. How many war-crimes have you been informed on that aren't related to your home country? Seeing as you aren't informed of these actions why should the role in cybernations be any different. You aren't government (according to your Cybernations' wikia page) or a party involved in this and you hold no treaty to any party involved. If you were tied to any of the alliances involved through a direct treaty I might feel somewhat guilty that you don't know, but you are only tied to these alliances indirectly. So please tell me why I should share my knowledge with you? Since you've put no effort forward in an attempt to gain knowledge aside from posting in this thread that wasn't setup by a party involved.

Edited by Tick1

We were tired of NPO picking on every single small alliance they could find. Doing so takes a coward.

Every small alliance picks a fight with us first, and often have large friends anyway, such as the last war. We were hardly picking on every small alliance we can find. Ignoring our CB for OV, they had large allies. Jarheads actually planned to attack us (terribly, but an enemy's an enemy). And you have to go all the way back to our war against CnG during Polar's defeat to find any other war, and fighting MK is not exactly a sign of cowardice, no matter how large we were.

You could say that us having more wars than anybody else is a sign of our aggressiveness. I say that it's because the rest of the world is (and continues to be) boring.

This isn't the justice league. How many war-crimes have you been informed on that aren't related to your home country? Seeing as you aren't informed of these actions why should the role in cybernations be any different. You aren't government (according to your Cybernations' wikia page) or a party involved in this and you hold no treaty to any party involved. If you were tied to any of the alliances involved through a direct treaty I might feel somewhat guilty that you don't know, but you are only tied to these alliances indirectly. So please tell me why I should share my knowledge with you? Since you've put no effort forward in an attempt to gain knowledge aside from posting in this thread that wasn't setup by a party involved.

Because Jonathan Brookbank is Prodigal Chieften reincarnated. He is the righteous hero of CN, here to save us from evil.

...gosh, there ARE a lot of similarities between JB and PC. Both get kicked out of high positions of GGA... Less swearing on JB's part, though. He's way less entertaining that way.

Edited by Geoffron X