Jack Diorno

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Athens_flag.jpg

An Announcement from Athens

Kap Bambino is under the full protection of Athens. Any and all unprovoked attacks on Kap Bambino will be seen as an attack on Athens and will be treated as such. Don’t mess. ;)

Athens will always be there for our friends, and one of our closest friends is Jack Diorno and we do not want to see him unjustly harmed in any way.

Signed on behalf of the Government of Athens,

Jgoods45, Theorodokos

I don't think anyone asked for the "old world". More like one without false moral police.

Yes because it is a clear political play by Grub to put himself against the only bloc his bloc is strongly allied to to gain support. Clearly this is realpolitik at its finest and no morality came into play in his decision making.

Thank you for uncovering the truth Matthew.

First it was neo moralists, now it is false moral police and tyrants, your spin machine is busted, you have to stay on point for more then a couple of days otherwise the objective gets lost somewhere in the bull !@#$.

How about you call it what it is? You want the right to curb stomp whoever you want without being judged for it.

Lastly just because your morality was false while you held it over the NPO doesn't mean others morality is false for holding it over you and your allies. Just because you turned out to be liar, doesn't make everyone else a liar.

Edited by Khyber

Athens_flag.jpg

Kap Bambino is under the full protection of Athens. Any and all unprovoked attacks on Kap Bambino will be seen as an attack on Athens and will be treated as such. Don’t mess. ;)

Athens will always be there for our friends, and one of our closest friends is Jack Diorno and we do not want to see him unjustly harmed in any way.

Jgoods45, Theorodokos

Good show, Athens.

Yes because it is a clear political play by Grub to put himself against the only bloc his bloc is strongly allied to to gain support. Clearly this is realpolitik at its finest and no morality came into play in his decision making.

First it was neo moralists, now it is false moral police and tyrants, your spin machine is busted, you have to stay on point for more then a couple of days otherwise the objective gets lost somewhere in the bull !@#$.

How about you call it what it is? You want the right to curb stomp whoever you want without being judged for it.

Lastly just because your morality was false while you held it over the NPO doesn't mean others morality is false for holding it over you and your allies. Just because you turned out to be liar, doesn't make everyone else a liar.

I find it surprising you of all people would make broad stroke assumptions about my post with no real evidence to back what your delusions of it's meaning is. If I were referring specifically to Polar or TOP, which in particular I know is why you're so quick to jump on my post, I would have stated so openly and plainly.

You are really losing your touch, given that I used to respect your posts. Throwing out blatant accusations of me being a lair is really laughable. Point to me where I have ever "lied" in regards to this subject or previous events relating to it.

I don't think anyone asked for the "old world". More like one without false moral police.

Hes complaining because he cant be in an alliance that rolls whole alliances for fun without people kicking up a fuss. Thats the world he helped create and what he wants is the old world he helped destroy. The only difference is he wants to be the one bashing smaller alliances, but in essence its the old world he yearns for. Reads to me like hes creating a rogue alliance thats now protected by Athens.

Athens_flag.jpg

Jgoods45, Theorodokos

Considering he is in peace mode it is hardly a brave move.

Considering he is having a direct shot at some fairly prominent people with his OP maybe it is brave after all. Then again, I guess you are nice and safe within your happy little circle, so all will be good. Onwards to freedom from persecution from those who seek fair play and some sense of order.

I find it surprising you of all people would make broad stroke assumptions about my post with no real evidence to back what your delusions of it's meaning is. If I were referring specifically to Polar or TOP, which in particular I know is why you're so quick to jump on my post, I would have stated so openly and plainly.

You are really losing your touch, given that I used to respect your posts. Throwing out blatant accusations of me being a lair is really laughable. Point to me where I have ever "lied" in regards to this subject or previous events relating to it.

I apologize if I totally misinterpruted what you stated.

Please inform me who these false moralists are. I know some exist but they always have, why this recent backlash against them if it is not for the fact that Athens was convienced to back down by their own allies due to some allies of theirs and perhaps some of their allies themselves being upset by what took place. This slowly started back in the Karma war against people that gave Valhalla easy terms and has continued and grown. While I am not a moralist myself I do tend to hate BS especially when directed at people I think are being honest and that is what I've come to interprut most of this to be. Please inform me where I've made an error.(If this comes out sounding sarcastic it wasn't writen as such)

Considering he is having a direct shot at some fairly prominent people with his OP maybe it is brave after all. Then again, I guess you are nice and safe within your happy little circle, so all will be good. Onwards to freedom from persecution from those who seek fair play and some sense of order.

Agreed. I think it is a dumb move to offer your protection to someone who has stated he will declare war on anyone he judges immoral.

I apologize if I totally misinterpruted what you stated.

Please inform me who these false moralists are. I know some exist but they always have, why this recent backlash against them if it is not for the fact that Athens was convienced to back down by their own allies due to some allies of theirs and perhaps some of their allies themselves being upset by what took place. This slowly started back in the Karma war against people that gave Valhalla easy terms and has continued and grown. While I am not a moralist myself I do tend to hate BS especially when directed at people I think are being honest and that is what I've come to interprut most of this to be. Please inform me where I've made an error.(If this comes out sounding sarcastic it wasn't writen as such)

It more has to do with individuals, rather than alliances, who use openings to cry foul in order to further their own personal agenda. This is regardless of whether this agenda aligns with the goals of their respective alliances. I'm not referring to any alliance in particular, more so the group of people who abuse this particular aspect of accepted conduct without actually believing what they say.

Agreed. I think it is a dumb move to offer your protection to someone who has stated he will declare war on anyone he judges immoral.

The protection is from tech raids and from those people who are salivating at the mouth at the prospect of attacking him. Athens will protect Jack and his alliance from all unprovoked attacks and once he declares an aggressive war, the protection will be automatically void.

It more has to do with individuals, rather than alliances, who use openings to cry foul in order to further their own personal agenda. This is regardless of whether this agenda aligns with the goals of their respective alliances. I'm not referring to any alliance in particular, more so the group of people who abuse this particular aspect of accepted conduct without actually believing what they say.

Surely you could give some example of your wisdom? Frankly your statement is so caged in fear of offense that it lacks any more clarity than your first post.

I am particularly interested in the explanation for the last line, I am intrigued as to how you know what people believe.

Jgoods45, Theorodokos

While Kap Bambino appreciates this gesture of goodwill, I must make note that I would only accept protection from rogue or raiders. Any legitimate war against Kap Bambino will be met with our own forces, Athens is free to retract said protection without any ill feelings from me.

If you are referring to me, I don't want the right to curbstomp anyone, if you read my charter you should see it clearly states that I will not wage war against any cause or alliance with a military disadvantage.

I will only be entering war against alliances that have the advantage and are trying to throw their weight around using faux morals as an excuse.

Hes complaining because he cant be in an alliance that rolls whole alliances for fun without people kicking up a fuss. Thats the world he helped create and what he wants is the old world he helped destroy. The only difference is he wants to be the one bashing smaller alliances, but in essence its the old world he yearns for. Reads to me like hes creating a rogue alliance thats now protected by Athens.

I will reply to you with the same thing I said to Kyhber just above, I also just stated I will not accept protection from Athens except in the instance of rogues or raiders. I hope that quells some of your fear.

Who did i take shots at? Where is the proof of me taking shots at anyone?

EDIT: flag removal

Edited by Jack Diorno

Surely you could give some example of your wisdom? Frankly your statement is so caged in fear of offense that it lacks any more clarity than your first post.

I am particularly interested in the explanation for the last line, I am intrigued as to how you know what people believe.

Perhaps you should explain to me how you know I'm fearful of offending someone. As for my first post, it should be clear enough to you, I would think.

A simple observation of a person's actions afterward is easily enough to illuminate their beliefs.

The protection is from tech raids and from those people who are salivating at the mouth at the prospect of attacking him. Athens will protect Jack and his alliance from all unprovoked attacks and once he declares an aggressive war, the protection will be automatically void.

So you are enabling his aggression?

If you are referring to me, I don't want the right to curbstomp anyone, if you read my charter you should see it clearly states that I will not wage war against any cause or alliance with a military disadvantage.

I will only be entering war against alliances that have the advantage and are trying to throw their weight around using faux morals as an excuse.

Oh ok. So treaty or not, you will only support curb stomps against those that intervene without a treaty because they may view it as immoral, because you do not believe they view it as immoral, and being the moral conscience person you are are morally opposed to their use of morality when they infact lack said morality, even though they oppose something that is immoral.

May I ask how you will find out when this faux morals is in play and not actual, truely genuin, honest to god, cross my heart and hope to die morals are in play?

Edited by Khyber