The end of false morality

Jack Diorno

kapbanner44.png

Today I stand before you, as the leader of ‘Kap Bambino’, a new alliance with the goal of using military force to secure freedom for everyone, to stand against the loathsome and false morality that is being preached in every direction I look, and to rid this world of tyrannical oppression and heavy stagnation.

We live in a world ruled by tyranny. Any alliance that attempts to bring war to her enemies has to face the screeching hordes of interventionist alliances threatening retribution in the name of false morality. This intervention by uninvolved parties into matters that do not concern them is nothing but power abuse. I can no longer stand by while large alliances use their strength and political might to force undue restrictions on smaller alliances.

Today, the 29th of November, Kap Bambino has formed. We will defend the freedom of every alliance to run its affairs as it pleases without fear of attack from those using false morality as a guise to hide their heinous attempts to gain control over the world.

From today onwards, if an alliance commits the deeds outlined in my charter as a tyrannical act, I will have no hesitation to declare a state of war with them.

I strongly encourage all nation rulers who share the will and fortitude to fight for truth and freedom to join me! Down with false morals, and let true integrity roam free again!

http://kap.ipbfree.net

ADflagcopycopy-1.png

Article I: Identity

Section 1 – Purpose

Kap Bambino is a multicolored alliance that strives to be a symbol of freedom, and to destroy stagnation, interventionism, hypocrisy and opportunism on planet bob through use of military force.

Article II: Membership

Section 1 – Admittance

Any nation may apply and gain entry into Kap Bambino, providing that nation is a bastion of courage and prepared for war, believes completely in the ideals of Kap Bambino and has a nuclear arsenal.

Section 2 – Conduct

Membership requirements: All members of Kap Bambino, from highest to lowest rank are expected to:

• Abide by the Charter

• Refrain from tech raiding

• Refrain from aiding any nations considered to be enemies of Kap Bambino

• Refrain from endangering Kap Bambino and her members, unless required.

• Fight for Kap Bambino and our ideals.

Article III: Government

Section 1 - Structure

Part a -Kap Bambino is Ruled by the ‘Emperor’, who makes all decisions for the alliance. Any matter important enough to be submitted to the Cybernation’s OWF, will have a short period of discussion on Kap Bambino forums unless instant action is required.

Part b – The government of Kap Bambino will be restructured on the admittance of any more than 10 members, in which case the Emperor will appoint 3 Ministers to head three departments, Internal, Foreign Affairs, and War. Appropriate powers and responsibilities will be decided in a joint discussion by the Emperor and 3 ministers in question.

Article IV: Treaties

Section 1 – Policy

Kap Bambino will not sign any form of binding treaty with a foreign entity.

Article V: war

Section 1 – Casus Belli

Part a – A state of war will be declared on an offending alliance for any of the following acts of tyranny:

• Intervention – If an alliance is attempting to use morality or their own ethical code to intervene in a foreign entities affairs where it has no place.

• Hypocrisy – If an alliance is attempting to use morality or their own ethical code to bring harm to a foreign entity for reasons that are normally condoned by said alliance.

• Opportunism – If an alliance is attempting to to use morality or their own ethical code to bring harm to a foreign entity, using sudden political circumstances providing a disadvantage to said foreign entity, unless a pre-existing publicly known rivalry exists.

Part b – A state of war will not be declared, if the offending alliance is considered to be at a military disadvantage.

Section 2 – Reparations

Kap Bambino will never request reparations from a legitimate offensive or defensive war.

Article VI: Charter

Section 1:

Amendments: The Charter is subject to revision, and such change may be suggested by members or government, final decision on revision of charter rests on the Emperor.

Section 2:

Law: all members will consider the charter the first and final authority in Kap Bambino.

Edited by Jack Diorno

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But, Jack, you are creating a false morality that is auto-stagnating in article 5. Without alliances striving for the top and attempting to exploit, there is no war to be had.

You don't need to exploit other alliances of people to get to the top.

You don't need to exploit other alliances of people to get to the top.

but it makes for a much more interesting and political universe where war would, hopefully, be more common.

morality in CN is made by the powerful to keep them on top and subject the lower alliances to their morality. Lower alliances do not dare violate this code, in hopes of staying alive and these small alliances get so wrapped up in the morality that they accept it themselves. Now, what Jack wishes is to defeat the morality at the top level, but what it would actually do is prevent people from doing what is politically advantageous to their alliance and prevent war (that is, if people conform to Jack's morality because they fear his attack), which would conflict with Jack's goal of ending stagnation.

Jack's idea would be beneficial if their was a domineering power, like there was pre-Karma war, because it represents an entente that will not conform to the morality of the top alliance. Those conflicting moralities would war and create anti-stagnation because there is no single power over the cyberverse because we are not dominated by one alliance/morality. However, we have multiple powers and multiple moralities vying for the top spot (eventual conflict) and Jack's idea would do the opposite that is intended by subjecting us to a single morality via his violent means.

We live in a world ruled by tyranny.

No we don't. We live in a world of competitive balance, at least thus far. One side makes a move, the other side makes a counter move, and ultimately the issue, whatever it was, is resolved.

We will defend the freedom of every alliance to run its affairs as it pleases without fear of attack from those using false morality as a guise to hide their heinous attempts to gain control over the world.

So you'll be deciding for the world who is using false morality and who isn't? What makes you best qualified for this job? Frankly Jack I think you are off to a bad start. I'd be able to put a whole lot more trust in you if you hadn't just mislabeled the normal politics of CN as tyranny.

This intervention by uninvolved parties into matters that do not concern them is nothing but power abuse.

You say it is power abuse when someone else sticks their nose in others affairs, but it is true integrity running free when you do it? See to your contradictions and then you might have some moral authority to police the rest of us.

but it makes for a much more interesting and political universe where war would, hopefully, be more common.

morality in CN is made by the powerful to keep them on top and subject the lower alliances to their morality. Lower alliances do not dare violate this code, in hopes of staying alive and these small alliances get so wrapped up in the morality that they accept it themselves. Now, what Jack wishes is to defeat the morality at the top level, but what it would actually do is prevent people from doing what is politically advantageous to their alliance and prevent war (that is, if people conform to Jack's morality because they fear his attack), which would conflict with Jack's goal of ending stagnation.

Jack's idea would be beneficial if their was a domineering power, like there was pre-Karma war, because it represents an entente that will not conform to the morality of the top alliance. Those conflicting moralities would war and create anti-stagnation because there is no single power over the cyberverse because we are not dominated by one alliance/morality. However, we have multiple powers and multiple moralities vying for the top spot (eventual conflict) and Jack's idea would do the opposite that is intended by subjecting us to a single morality via his violent means.

The strongest alliances have already made it abundantly clear that they will combine strength to force their own version of morality on the lesser alliances. I do not want to live in a world where small alliances cannot do what they please because the larger alliances will involve themselves in the situation using morality as an excuse to intervene.

This style of aggressive morality being forced down through the world is stopping any action being taken by the smaller alliances, I am here to give them the freedom to act as they please.

morality in CN is made by the powerful to keep them on top and subject the lower alliances to their morality. Lower alliances do not dare violate this code, in hopes of staying alive and these small alliances get so wrapped up in the morality that they accept it themselves.

I don't doubt that appeals to morality are sometimes used by those in power to their advantage. But you're making a pretty broad claim there and I have no idea what you're basing it on. I can assure you that there are small alliances that have a consistent set of values/morals that aren't the result of pressure from large AA's. In fact, being smaller gives you much more leeway to associate with only those who share your values, whereas the sanctioned alliances (at least pre-Karma) are under a lot of pressure to pretend to all get along, lest a great war break out.

I'd say this so-called "stagnation" that we're dealing with is the natural result of an evolving community forming increasingly established norms of behavior. At the same time, social bonds between alliances (the treaty web) have grown denser. The result is that there are clear "rules" to live by and a fairly tight-knit group to enforce them. Not to mention that as nations get older and larger, there's so much more on the line.

tl;dr: "stagnation" = natural community development