The end of false morality

Jack Diorno

The strongest alliances have already made it abundantly clear that they will combine strength to force their own version of morality on the lesser alliances. I do not want to live in a world where small alliances cannot do what they please because the larger alliances will involve themselves in the situation using morality as an excuse to intervene.

This style of aggressive morality being forced down through the world is stopping any action being taken by the smaller alliances, I am here to give them the freedom to act as they please.

but that is not my point. My point is that there is obvious hypocrisy is the very foundation of your alliance and morality. You wish to overthrow the false moralities placed by others, but in the process you prop up a false morality of your own, which creates the same thing (stagnation and "tyranny").

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Article II: Membership

Section 1 – Admittance

Any nation may apply and gain entry into Kap Bambino, providing that nation is a bastion of courage and prepared for war, believes completely in the ideals of Kap Bambino and has a nuclear arsenal.

So, taking into account that a new nation is NOT going to have a nuclear arsenal, where are you planning on getting your new recruits? :huh:

mmm, I think I'll take some of that discount popcorn now ;)

but that is not my point. My point is that there is obvious hypocrisy is the very foundation of your alliance and morality. You wish to overthrow the false moralities placed by others, but in the process you prop up a false morality of your own, which creates the same thing (stagnation and "tyranny").

I am not overthrowing anything, I am defending any aggressive actions on the freedom of alliances.