Ragnarok Treaty Cancellation

Van Hoo III

RoKLogo.png

Ragnarok

When the RagnabloK was first established, it's purpose was to assist young alliances as they made their way in the world. When alliances are accepted into the bloc, they understand that their actions as a protectorate also reflect on Ragnarok as their protector.

Ragnarok will not be another alliance's big stick to hide behind. We will never be any fledgling alliance's free pass for awful behavior nor will we offer our protection and guidance to an alliance that does not appreciate it.

United Earth Directorate was given their 48 hour notice of termination from RagnabloK as of tonight. We wish them luck in the future.

Van Hoo III

Emperor of Ragnarok

Edited by Van Hoo III

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings and salutations.

I am Tulak and I, for one, am absolutely shocked by this event. the ramifications of this day will be felt across all of CN for years to come. I can only hope we all survive the aftermath.

Well done Mr. Hoo, you sir are incredibly loveable.

o/ Love

They couldn't take the heat.

I wish UED all the luck and best wishes in their future developments.

There was no heat to take. We have no problem sticking up for protectorates who truly deserve it, but not for those that use our protection to act like a pack of ingrates.

Edited by Van Hoo III