Do platipi have balls?

Joe Stupid

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So OP just hates TOP and tries to colour everything they do in "black" (i.e. cowardly in this case) and does an extremely terrible job at it since the exaggeration's so obvious it makes kitties facepalm.

3 cheers for RoK's intelligent political maneuvering, they've outdone themselves again!

3 cheers for RoK's intelligent political maneuvering, they've outdone themselves again!

You missed the bit where RoK didn't endorse the message. Congratulations on doing what you're slamming Joe for doing. Ignorant hypocrisy, cool in the 'verse since 2006.

Really, when your MoFA makes a thread, it represents the alliance. That goes for all government members, but aside from a Minister of Communications in those alliances that have one, MoFA is the single most important person in terms of the foreign face of an alliance.

Re Dilber, that is an old Hegemony practice that I never agreed with (for example the BAPS war). I would certainly not hold NPO responsible if you went rogue on us, unless there was good evidence that the NPO was supporting you in your war (making it more than just roguery).

MoFA is the single most important person in terms of the foreign face of an alliance.

Not in alliances like RoK. Hoo's always been their most important face and when he was gone, it was the Triumvirs. This is just one of the drawbacks to having a largish government, but one I'm sure they're fixing as we speak, so.

You two are supposed to be enemies. Now act like it. Or else.

You can be warring and still get along :P

In fact, almost always, I end up chatting with the people I'm fighting, normally people in CN are good people.

Well at least those in Valhalla, NpO, Legion, and those are just those I remember!

You can be warring and still get along :P

In fact, almost always, I end up chatting with the people I'm fighting, normally people in CN are good people.

Well at least those in Valhalla, NpO, Legion, and those are just those I remember!

We actually talked??

There was me thinking that we were just laughing constantly over the amount or planes we were wasting on each others defenses.

Really, when your MoFA makes a thread, it represents the alliance. That goes for all government members, but aside from a Minister of Communications in those alliances that have one, MoFA is the single most important person in terms of the foreign face of an alliance.

In this matter, TOP doesn't hold the whole of ROK responsible for some stupid fella mouthing off.

That do you?

In this matter, TOP doesn't hold the whole of ROK responsible for some stupid fella mouthing off.

That do you?

Because the rest of the RoK government said it isn't their official opinion, I don't hold them responsible per se. But it certainly represents them, particularly as (as far as I know anyway) Joe Stupid is still in government.

But it certainly represents them, particularly as (as far as I know anyway) Joe Stupid is still in government.

No, it certainly doesn't. You're doing that inferring-without-bothering-to-research thing again, Bob. As for Joe, he's an elected member of government and they're in the middle of elections.

Although this thread clearly did not have the full support of Rok, nor the "high government", it was created by an elected member of government. One who dealt with Foreign Affairs issues no less. However, that does not diminish the fact that the opinion of a government member of an alliance is not the same as the official stance of an alliance. Either way, as a member of government this thread represents the alliance from which the government member derives.

No, it certainly doesn't. You're doing that inferring-without-bothering-to-research thing again, Bob. As for Joe, he's an elected member of government and they're in the middle of elections.

Not quite accurate, boss. They just finished elections. And as you can see here, surprise surprise, Joe Stupid lost. I find it really hard to blame an alliance for the actions of an elected officer, which was unsupported and disavowed by higher ups, who was then unelected within days. Really, the only way they could distance themselves further would be to kick him out entirely.

PS - Blacky, you really one to talk about unsanctioned threads reflecting on an alliance? Jus' sayin' bro.

Edited by NoFish