Hoodwinked Indeed

the rebel

I was not aware that ODN hit AZTEC.

It seems to me they are on the same side against OP.

The OP (not Ordo Paradoxia) states the activation of the Optional Agression clause in our treaty, not defence and we're not at war with OP (Ordo Paradoxia), we declared on ODN today.

this will be a rather easy fight for you guys.

I suppose that all depends on what friends / allies ODN claim to have who end up coming to their defence, we all know nothing is ever as it seems in TE.

Well yeah. All their offensive slots are taken up by OP.

AZTEC and CTA outnumber them by a fair margin anyways.

CTA = 70 + Aztec = 47 = 117

ODN = 81 + RnR = 28 = 109

Difference = 8

You over-estimate the number of our active members ;)

Try ~40-50 I think.

I think everyone is in the same boat, I don't know about CTA but almost half of AZTEC haven't read my message from yesterday. It usually takes a war to wake our members up.

I think everyone is in the same boat, I don't know about CTA but almost half of AZTEC haven't read my message from yesterday. It usually takes a war to wake our members up.

Definitely, our blitz was embarrassingly slow.... It may have something to do with last minute planning- but it was still a poor effort.

Same here, my laptop went bust over the weekend (dumb !@#$ brothers) and so I didn't even send the message I was supposed to until yesterday afternoon.

At one point, I was actually wondering if I was going to be the only one declaring at update. :lol1:

CTA = 70 + Aztec = 47 = 117

ODN = 81 + RnR = 28 = 109

I think it's important to note that RnR and ODN have been at war with Ordo Paradoxia for 4 days. That put a dent in us, you guys are fresh.

And if I recall from TRG's war with AZTEC, those guys get flooded with SE reinforcements at the first sign of trouble <_<

But okay, lets do this!

o/RnR!

o/ODN!

o/whoever's the first AZTEC nation to attack me!

o/my OP tech farms, for funding this!

Edited by sir pwnage