The Ornithorhynchidae Accords

Dr. Dan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It changes the legal definition of defending tF/TOP from "friendship" to "treaty activation".

No, not really. An optional treaty could be seen as simply an excuse to bandwagon into a war, without having to go in if it looks like you might lose. Not that I am saying this is what it is, merely that this treaty is unnecessary. Lastly, I could care less about what is "legal" or "not legal."

No, not really. An optional treaty could be seen as simply an excuse to bandwagon into a war, without having to go in if it looks like you might lose. Not that I am saying this is what it is, merely that this treaty is unnecessary. Lastly, I could care less about what is "legal" or "not legal."

Dude, all TOP's treaties are worthless. We're just waiting for our Karma Crucifixion to cancel all of them and betray ourselves, ok? confused0031.gif

Oh, ignore that part tF, till

top's

death do us part!

Edited by NorthernLights

Good to here tF. You guys are allied to so really moralist happy to see it.

o/ TOP

o/ tF

:psyduck:

English, please?

I believe it's a shot at you guys for TOP being a "moralist" alliance. It's the planned replacement buzzword for "hegemony"

Congrats on the new treaty

That might be how you see The moldavi doctorine in NSO "nothing more than an excuse to bandwagon onto a war" but your alliance felt that global ODP needed to be put in writing which should also be unnecessary. Not all alliances are so cynical when they sign a treaty and only see it as "an excuse to bandwagon into a war"

You were already capable of cooperating with them during peace time, and it was no secret to the world that the Family was friendly with TOP, hence there is no reason to make your friendship public as it is already common knowledge. So, my point stands. This treaty is utterly worthless and changes nothing.

Grats TOP and tF :)

Thanks!

That might be how you see The moldavi doctorine in NSO "nothing more than an excuse to bandwagon onto a war" but your alliance felt that global ODP needed to be put in writing which should also be unnecessary. Not all alliances are so cynical when they sign a treaty and only see it as "an excuse to bandwagon into a war"

Wow, well put Alterego. I never thought of it that way before. ;)

Well now, who needs a well thought out post and rebuttal to an argument that casts one of their own "treaties" as a worthless piece of space by his own definition? Certainly not the god savior who has appeared in every thread about the family, of course not him.

Well now, who needs a well thought out post and rebuttal to an argument that casts one of their own "treaties" as a worthless piece of space by his own definition? Certainly not the god savior who has appeared in every thread about the family, of course not him.

Oh you noticed that also?

Its out he has a secret crush on us.

Btw who is TOP