Superpower on Bob

kitex

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how little attention Fark is getting here. Just because they have very little OWF presence doesn't change the fact that they are one of the biggest movers and shakers in the game.

Fark in my mind leads SF. They probably have the most political capital out of any of the major alliances, each having used it time and time again recently to avoid a conflict. SF currently is the bloc to beat in terms of NS and membership count. They also have the very strong support of both VE and Sparta, and all of the maroon sphere minus one or two alliances.

Fark as an individual alliance also probably has the strongest pull on Citadel out of any alliance or bloc. Both Gremlins and Umbrella are very close to them, TOP loves them, and I think Argent is good with them. If tomorrow Fark needed Citadel to blow something up that isn't directly tied to them, then Citadel would probably do it. I honestly think Fark rivals MK in political power these days. SF is also tied to all 4 major blocs. They are very much a talk softly and carry a big stick alliance. Less "RAH, RAH!" then MK, TOP and NpO, but I honestly think more powerful politically speaking.

They're like Goku and Vegeta doing the fusion dance to become Vegetto. :awesome:

OOC: Actually, when using the fusion dance they become Gogeta, who was seen only a few times but ended up being one of the most powerful fighters in the entire series. Vegito, on the other hand, was the result of using the Potara earings which was a permanent fusion of Goku and Vegeta during the Buu Saga. :P

(Yes, I watched entirely too much Dragonball Z/GT as a kid)

OOC: Actually, when using the fusion dance they become Gogeta, who was seen only a few times but ended up being one of the most powerful fighters in the entire series. Vegito, on the other hand, was the result of using the Potara earings which was a permanent fusion of Goku and Vegeta during the Buu Saga. :P

Nice try Mix but we all know of your dirty secret love now! :o

I have never met this man. :v:

Quick. Get Mixoux to the re-education camp.

Back on topic, I think that FOK! doesn't get enough recognition. They are very competent, loyal to each other, have good political connections and might just be the deciding factor when the four "big blocks" decide to fight it out.

IRON and NPO also come to mind as underrated superpowers. IRON doesn't show much will to lead yet, but NPO certainly will as soon as their terms end.

Quick. Get Mixoux to the re-education camp.

Back on topic, I think that FOK! doesn't get enough recognition. They are very competent, loyal to each other, have good political connections and might just be the deciding factor when the four "big blocks" decide to fight it out.

IRON and NPO also come to mind as underrated superpowers. IRON doesn't show much will to lead yet, but NPO certainly will as soon as their terms end.

FOK! seems more of a follower. Plus with there terrible treaty web they have some serious FA issues to worry about before becoming a super-power.

Frostbite is indeed VERY powerful and unified, but it is more down to the fact that there are so few members. C&G, SF and Citadel have far more and so, considering the size, I would say are more unified. The SF/Citadel is moot point I guess, with SF's structure (someone from SF please correct me if I am barking up the wrong tree here btw :P), if 4/7 of the alliances vote for war, then the entire bloc is pulled in. Because 4 of the 7 alliances are very close together- I would argue that the bloc is therefore quite unified. Citadel on the other had allows it's members to join together in offensive wars on an individual basis. On this basis I would argue that SF, as a political bloc, is more unified than Citadel.

Slight clarification here. SF requires a 2/3 supermajority vote to go to war, meaning 5 alliances have to vote in favor of it. It can also be activated as an optional aggression treaty without a vote which is, I believe, how it's always been used in the past.

Everyone knows that we rotate it. Delta is currently dictator of SF, Xiphosis before him, me before that, etc etc ... I think we're going to let Goose have a whack at it soon.

Oh god we're all going to die.

I just wanted to know what alliance you guys think, if any, is the new superpower on Bob.

Also this would help as I don't keep on top of Bob politics (busy w/ Fantasy RP).

Here is my definition of a superpower: an alliance that has global economic, political and military influence. If you still don't understand, then just think who would be the United States in CN.

Batman has always been and will always be an unstoppable force

also, I can pull off wearing tights in a stylish fashion

Can you do that?