A Joint Announcement from the Orange Defense Network and Athens

Style #386

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, atleast now we know ODN is desperate for treaty partners. Wanna sign something with me? ODN can be my protectorate.

Sorry, even we have standards.

This. :rolleyes:

Stop making me agree with you Heft.

I still don't know what you lot are talking about. Who's acting tough? Why?

Sorry, even we have standards.

Trust me, a treaty with the Astronaut Jones Protection Agency is one that is to the bitter, bitter end. You would be better served with me protecting you then with Athens doing.. whatever it is this treaty means. It's entirely optional, so it's worthless.

I'll just post up the AJPA - ODN protectorate soon. Don't worry about a thing.

Look at ODN sucking up to Athens. Somebody still wants to get into CnG. I'd be lying if I said you couldn't be more late.

Look at SpoiL talking out of his $@!. Somebody still carries a grudge. I'd be lying if I said I gave a damn.

I know it shouldn't surprise me that your loyalty isn't worth !@#$, SpoiL, but I was under the impression that your split from ODN was amicable.

Better yet they should have treatied an alliance that spied on MK and then tried to cover it up, right? RIGHT? I mean surely such an alliance would be INFINITY times more honorable than an alliance that tech-raided a large AA. SHIRLEY!

Depending who you ask, FoB and Athens perhaps? Oh yea I look to them for judgement in the future. It just means so much to me, ya know? [me] is yet again shocked at the hurt flying and withdraws into a world of isolation and depression.

And I guess I better congratulate one party of the treaty, so congrats. I think.

Edited by mdnss69

That's without a doubt the most horribly written treaty I've seen in months.

You wound me. But the important question is: Is this announcement worse than one of Potato's?

Look at the pot calling the kettle black...

Congrats on this treaty... As one wise man once said "thats a nice grouping you have there.".

I was expecting better from you.

Look at SpoiL talking out of his $@!. Somebody still carries a grudge. I'd be lying if I said I gave a damn.

I know it shouldn't surprise me that your loyalty isn't worth !@#$, SpoiL, but I was under the impression that your split from ODN was amicable.

If this is the sort of response we're going to get, this is going to be a very long thread :ehm: