A Joint Announcement from the Orange Defense Network and Athens

Style #386

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great treaty, thanks Athens for allowing ODN the opportunity to sign on with you ;). And to the haters be sure to get your venom out in one post so as to not clog up this thread more than is necessary, cheers.

I see Heft's theory of ODN "humping C&G's legs and giving them puppy eyes" has some facts to back it up!

Well be sure to give Heft a hearty pat on the back in that case Musso, but maybe just maybe you might want to wait for us to actually join CNG ...if that ever comes to pass.

Well be sure to give Heft a hearty pat on the back in that case Musso, but maybe just maybe you might want to wait for us to actually join CNG ...if that ever comes to pass.

I'm just glad ODN has found a new master to pursue, now that One Vision isn't around anymore.

The lack of fluffiness in this treaty gives me great joy. And now I need to get back to humping somebody's leg...perhaps Mussolandia.

No, no, no. One must huggle Mussolandia.

An oAoDP without intelligence clauses ? :o

Or does "friendship and aiding" include the NAP, Aid and Intelligence clauses ?

Anyhow, grats.

Thank you. As for the clauses... we got a little lazy.

Edited by Style #386

Why even bother with a cancellation clause if you don't even have traditional mandatory ODP clauses like non-agressesion? There's nothing you could just have the first clause and it'd pretty much mean the same thing. :v:

That said, enjoy your shiny new treaty.

I'm just glad ODN has found a new master to pursue, now that One Vision isn't around anymore.

Yeah its been tough out there in the wilderness without anyone's leg to hump, you can imagine our collective relief -_-

No, no, no. One must huggle Mussolandia.

Thank you. As for the clauses... we got a little lazy.

One does not huggle the Musso, one buys him a beer.

you would REALLY choose to treaty with athens at this point in time? Are you that desperate, ODN?

Yup, we chose to treaty each other and even allowed Arsenal to make another long-winded announcement. Hell of a thing, your contribution to this topic. Bursting with question marks, aren't you?

Yup, we chose to treaty each other and even allowed Arsenal to make another long-winded announcement. Hell of a thing, your contribution to this topic. Bursting with question marks, aren't you?

You guys want to be my protectorate or not? Astronaut Jones Protection Agency, ODN can be my first clients. I could probably defend your entire alliance, no problem.

What do you say? That's a much better treaty, and much more worthwhile treaty to sign than this !@#$.

Mayhap RyanGDI would have been a better choice of oAoDP partners?

Better yet they should have treatied an alliance that spied on MK and then tried to cover it up, right? RIGHT? I mean surely such an alliance would be INFINITY times more honorable than an alliance that tech-raided a large AA. SHIRLEY!