So, uh, Athens...

Penkala

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read through all of our active/inactive treaties, I see NO treaty with Knights of Ni!

Not only are these folks not in a treaty with us, any word search of Nii or KoN in our alliance forum turns up no evidence that KoN even exists. They have no embassy with us. What color are they? From whence do they come? I heve never seen them. Prove to me that they exist. If I show a cookie in public, will they come out and be seen in our forum? Eh?

meh. ^_^

Edited by Bedford Forrest

Not only are these folks not in a treaty with us, any word search of Nii or KoN in our alliance forum turns up no evidence that KoN even exists. They have no embassy with us. What color are they? From whence do they come? I heve never seen them. Prove to me that they exist. If I show a cookie in public, will they come out and be seen in our forum? Eh?

meh. ^_^

I asked the same questions. :P Still waiting for an answer

Edited by Supreme 142

Nice to see FoB got in on the action too. Nice to know their "honour" is still as upstanding as always

New rule: Anyone who still defends Continuum's past (the bloodthirsty parts), Hegemonic actions, or anything of the sort can't try to demonize an honorable alliance for raiding.

Exactly what I was referring to. My memory of targets is just a teeny bit shorter in length than the ability of some alliances to bandwagon and jump a target a lot smaller than them.

Actually they joined us at our request largely because FoB had a lot of lower ranked nations and MK didn't, and most of your alliance was in the lower ranks.

Our CB in that war was about as airtight as CBs get, and we ended up letting y'all off a lot easier than most other alliances would have. There's nothing wrong with calling in allies to help fill in the gaps of target coverage.

Actually they joined us at our request largely because FoB had a lot of lower ranked nations and MK didn't, and most of your alliance was in the lower ranks.

Our CB in that war was about as airtight as CBs get, and we ended up letting y'all off a lot easier than most other alliances would have. There's nothing wrong with calling in allies to help fill in the gaps of target coverage.

Unless you're CnG and somebody wants to mount a smear campaign, of course.

There are plenty of people in Athens and FoB mounting the smear campaign against yourselves

Myself? I'm not even linked to a CnG alliance directly.

And no, the people in Athens and FoB are making clear points. Whether you agree with them or not doesn't mean that they are terrible people.

What was the result Tick1?

According to their forums they do have one.

According to M*A*S*H's forums they don't. If M*A*S*H says they don't it's a no. Since you need two alliances to sign a treaty.

Myself? I'm not even linked to a CnG alliance directly.

And no, the people in Athens and FoB are making clear points. Whether you agree with them or not doesn't mean that they are terrible people.

Then why are you on a crusade to vindicate Athens/FoB (poorly, I might add)?

Yeah, they are making clear points - if you don't have the abilities to defend yourself, you'll get raided, regardless of size.

Then why are you on a crusade to vindicate Athens/FoB (poorly, I might add)?

Yeah, they are making clear points - if you don't have the abilities to defend yourself, you'll get raided, regardless of size.

Why are you here trying to demonize tech raiding (which isn't working)

I'm fairly sure that's what most people believe.

According to their forums they do have one.

According to M*A*S*H's forums they don't. If M*A*S*H says they don't it's a no. Since you need two alliances to sign a treaty.

So was this a treaty posted (or signed) by M*A*S*H govt. over on their forums? I'm guessing that if he gave you access you could see the history (conversation) behind it? Date it was signed? Who signed it etc.

Who applied for the embassy? :P

boomerisgod

So was this a treaty posted (or signed) by M*A*S*H govt. over on their forums? I'm guessing that if he gave you access you could see the history (conversation) behind it? Date it was signed? Who signed it etc.

For the Knights of NI!,

KofN President, .FBI.

(Re-signed 6/15/2008 by) MoFA of the KofN, Capt. "Aloha" (originally signed by Apollo King)

For the Mighty Armed States of Honor (M*A*S*H),

Commanding Officer - Flonker

Executive Officers - Ruphus and boomerisgod

Senior Drill Instructor - Col Fitswilliam

Officer of Foreign Affairs - Linkmandx

Officer of Internal Affairs - Bedford Forrest

Enlistment Officer - Dran129

Payroll Officer - --Chase--

Chief JAG Justice - Osagi89

New rule: Anyone who still defends Continuum's past (the bloodthirsty parts), Hegemonic actions, or anything of the sort can't try to demonize an honorable alliance for raiding.

New rule rejected. I can demonise whoever I please, especially a so-called honourable alliance who declares a war of conquest on a neutral one 1/6 of their size and calls it an even match.

New rule rejected. I can demonise whoever I please, especially a so-called honourable alliance who declares a war of conquest on a neutral one 1/6 of their size and calls it an even match.

You mean a raiding conquest?

Why are you here trying to demonize tech raiding (which isn't working)

I'm fairly sure that's what most people believe.

hahahahaha I've raided more raids than all of Athens and FoB have against Knights of Ni! at the moment.

There is a huge difference however between raiding someone on "none" or in a small, 3 man AA, where there is almost no sense of community, and raiding an alliance that is big enough to have forums with embassies.