So, uh, Athens...

Penkala

What Athens has to say? Until now I only saw "We are a sovereignty entity and have the right to raid whatever we want."

We have defended our sovereignty to raid as any established alliance would do yes, we have also stated that KoN is free to visit us, and how to do so, if they want to ask for reps.

noCB War 2.0 :psyduck:

yes, the same, much in the same way I can compare the 1V-GATO war to a box of potatoes.

BAPS do condone raids against a single nation on AA none, not heavily involved in aid deals & not on Purple (forgot that one). BAPS haven't condemned this mass raid unless against a recognised alliance I missed the post where they condemned it. If you need the difference between a nation on AA none and an alliance explained to you there is more wrong in Athens than I thought.

You have condemned the raid, you are a BAPS nations, and you would of signed the charter stating you support tech raids.

I do not need the difference stated to me between an allied nation and a none nation, I merely ask why one would feel different to the other? why is one ok and the other not? you condemn one and condone the other, when they are in fact, one and the same.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying that raiding people in alliances is worse than raiding people on the 'none' AA is kinda silly. It is quite similar, I can't really see why you would disagree.

Of course you cant see it you're in a dysfunctional alliance surrounded by dysfunctional people. The last line on the previous post goes for you too.

Saying that raiding people in alliances is worse than raiding people on the 'none' AA is kinda silly. It is quite similar, I can't really see why you would disagree.

You know, besides provoking a whole alliance into attacking you to defend it's members and then curbstomping the whole alliance because you dont want YOUR members to get a beating. Should i go into what it means for planet bob if every new alliance is techraided and stomped?

You are entirely right, but we got to start somewhere, or draw the line somewhere, if we want to start combatting raiding.

I'd say this is an excellent place to start, and many people seemingly agree.

Of course you cant see it you're in a dysfunctional alliance surrounded by dysfunctional people. The last line on the previous post goes for you too.

Brilliant rebuttal, I'll take your silence towards me as submission.

You know, besides provoking a whole alliance into attacking you to defend it's members and then curbstomping the whole alliance because you dont want YOUR members to get a beating. Should i go into what it means for planet bob if every new alliance is techraided and stomped?

When has Athens said this is our stance?

You are entirely right, but we got to start somewhere, or draw the line somewhere, if we want to start combatting raiding.

I'd say this is an excellent place to start, and many people seemingly agree.

I agree, we shouldn't even have a war feature, this would be much more fun as sim city HTTP.

ODN would defend athens :lol1:

ZOMG- Another thread where IRON can troll the ODN.

Seriously- we don't even have a treaty with Athens. How are we going to break something we don't have?

And like Athens need our help to take on an unconnected little alliance like KofN...

We have defended our sovereignty to raid as any established alliance would do yes, we have also stated that KoN is free to visit us, and how to do so, if they want to ask for reps.

So, "we raid whatever we wants, they ask for help, we pay how much we want and everything is fine"?

So if Athens hit 4 ten man alliances- would this get to 27 pages?

No.

This is just a large scale tech raid.

/o Athens

Mindless support now? :lol1:

Also I didn't know that ODN supported tech raid.

So is Ronin just an alliance for people who love MK but hate the rest of CnG and want to distance themselves?

$%&@. I hate MK, what the hell am I doing here?

--------------------------------------

This is not an action I can agree with. I really hope that Ni! has an unannounced MDP.

To expand on avernite's post, where does Athens draw the line now?

More specifically, are you asserting your right to raid all alliances that:

Lack any military treaties?

-OR-

Lack enough military treaties to present a threat to Athens should all the treaties be activated?

-OR-

All alliances are fair game?

Edited by Penguin

Attacking the person instead of the argument. Guess you really can't explain why it is much different. I'm not surprised by this.

I don't think Athens will curbstomp KoN if they retaliate. Let's continue this argument when they do. To comment on the last part of your post. Most alliances have allies that back them up in case they get techraided. I don't see a problem with alliances, that don't have such allies, being attacked.

I hope more people will do these type of things. It will make planet BOB far more interesting.

To expand on avernite's post, where does Athens draw the line now?

More specifically, are you asserting your right to raid all alliances that:

Lack any military treaties?

-OR-

Lack enough military treaties to present a threat to Athens should all the treaties be activated?

-OR-

All alliances are fair game?

If they have any type of treaty, we do not raid them. As I said before, raiding alliances that have treaties is strictly forbidden. All alliances who allow their members to raid alliance affiliations should have a similar law set down.

Actions speak louder than words. If there is a plausible reason for this attack, im keen on hearing about it.

It was a tech raid, your post states we are crushing an entire alliance into the ground. If you think actions speak louder then words, then our actions of only 2 ground attacks and peace to any nation we tech raided should give you a contrary view to what you stated earlier.

Let us find out, shall we?

We already stated you can aid nations as much as you want.

If they have any type of treaty, we do not raid them. As I said before, raiding alliances that have treaties is strictly forbidden. All alliances who allow their members to raid alliance affiliations should have a similar law set down.

How did you come to the conclusion that Knights of Ni! has no other small alliance treaty partners?

It was a tech raid, your post states we are crushing an entire alliance into the ground. If you think actions speak louder then words, then our actions of only 2 ground attacks and peace to any nation we tech raided should give you a contrary view to what you stated earlier.

Try looking at there alliance NS, looks like yer crushin 'em.

yes, the same, much in the same way I can compare the 1V-GATO war to a box of potatoes.

You have condemned the raid, you are a BAPS nations, and you would of signed the charter stating you support tech raids.

I do not need the difference stated to me between an allied nation and a none nation, I merely ask why one would feel different to the other? why is one ok and the other not? you condemn one and condone the other, when they are in fact, one and the same.

The changing of your charter shows you once knew it was wrong. Now you are big its time to throw your (and your blocs) weight around.

Thats an outdated version of our charter, we updated raiding rules a few weeks ago.

What goes around comes around...

Also I didn't know that ODN supported tech raid.

While we might not agree with tech raids as a matter of principle- it's an alliance's choice to choose to tech raid if it wants to. I support Athens because I don't see how they have done anything wrong. A tech raid on 40 nations is the same as one on a single nation.

Athens has been mature about this from the start. They deserve a bit of support.