Declaration of Solidarity

So NPO isn't in member of Red Dawn, you say? Then why do they get a vote? Also I will answer the other questions later.

NPO does not get a vote. Because NPO will become a member upon release from terms, we include them on discussions and do elicit their opinions, but frankly if NPO were to "vote" no on something tomorrow, it would have more of a bearing on their future membership than on the issue at hand.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So NPO isn't in member of Red Dawn, you say? Then why do they get a vote? Also I will answer the other questions later.

The best part is The Rec really knows how Red Dawn works because he's been in Red and UED for sooooo long.

Ya know TheRec, I consider you a friend of mine. but you shouldn't listen to everything KD II tells you.

I have come to the conclusion that UED has too much pride, and they feel that because they are the second largest Red Team alliance, they the power to control the/a red economic bloc. Even if they have realized that this will never happen, they are far too proud too simply apply for RD. They must create their own little bloc because they cannot swallow their pride.

UED you need to learn that the Red Sphere does NOT revolve around you. Learn your place on this sphere, then decide whether you really need to create some economic bloc.

Why won't SWF ever die?

Cause we love you so much!

Also guys, pls. let this topic die. Moo said it right - one of the main reasons for Solidarity is to get a senate seat. Also, Moo pointed out, that by joining RD, KD could have theoretically gotten the senate seat. Well, we abstained this possibility and decided to pursue our own senate seat through Solidarity. By no mean we dont want to harm RD by intervening the bloc in any way. We accept RD as equal bloc and wish all its members good luck in future. As for NPOs membership in RD - SWF bears only good will for the bloc and NPO. If the RD members are pleased with it, then the whole CN community should be as well. This just a healthy competition which can only bring more democracy to the red sphere.

Cause we love you so much!

Also guys, pls. let this topic die. Moo said it right - one of the main reasons for Solidarity is to get a senate seat. Also, Moo pointed out, that by joining RD, KD could have theoretically gotten the senate seat. Well, we abstained this possibility and decided to pursue our own senate seat through Solidarity. By no mean we dont want to harm RD by intervening the bloc in any way. We accept RD as equal bloc and wish all its members good luck in future. As for NPOs membership in RD - SWF bears only good will for the bloc and NPO. If the RD members are pleased with it, then the whole CN community should be as well. This just a healthy competition which can only bring more democracy to the red sphere.

One cannot simultaneously bear warm feelings for the NPO on one hand and then accuse us of making Red Dawn puppets on the other. Either be in a group that addresses Pacifica as equals (KD II has already said Solidarity would only ever include NPO on its terms) or be up front about your intentions. Color sphere treaties should not (and historically have not been) about counterbalancing one power on a sphere but rather about getting the powers too work together. What your manifesto reads like is about the former which further destabilizes the Red Sphere.

ODPs, Well I think we have quite a few and I like them. So I assume you guys will like your ODPs.

Best of luck to the growth of your sphere! and the three of you.

I agree with you, ODPs are the one treaty were you know if your allies are true to you or not. I rather sign a ODP than a normal MDP.

Signing an MDP means you trust your allies, ODPs are too often used to bail when things get tough.

That is why I said it shows if your allies are true or not. You can't just give someone your trust and sign a paper that doesn't mean much to you. I mean that is my view, you guys may have your own views.

NPO does not get a vote. Because NPO will become a member upon release from terms, we include them on discussions and do elicit their opinions, but frankly if NPO were to "vote" no on something tomorrow, it would have more of a bearing on their future membership than on the issue at hand.

Indeed, and the fact that they host the Red Dawn forums, and are administrators there surely has no bearing on this discussion either. I'm glad I didn't mention it.

Indeed, and the fact that they host the Red Dawn forums, and are administrators there surely has no bearing on this discussion either. I'm glad I didn't mention it.

It doesn't. If NPO wants to be dicks about the hosting and try to muscle me or any of us, hurrdurr I've got my own URL and can make an independent forum, or we could register a free forum etc etc.

I don't see why anyone thinks that RD is central enough to any RD signatories' policies that we'd let ourselves be pushed around about it. You all know I'm pissant enough that you'd all hear about it if NPO started doing anything that you all hint at.

Edited by Schattenmann

It doesn't. If NPO wants to be dicks about the hosting and try to muscle me or any of us, hurrdurr I've got my own URL and can make an independent forum, or we could register a free forum etc etc.

I hear that worked out for Ivan Moldavi really well.

I hear that worked out for Ivan Moldavi really well.

I don't need the RD forum to maintain the sovereignty of the alliance I'm in charge of. Ivan needed his forum from Moo (or whoever), Moo needed his forum from Sponge, MCXA needed their forum from Moo. RD can be run from anywhere without effecting the ability of any signatory to exercise control over itself. Apples, meet oranges.

Edited by Schattenmann

:ph34r:

It's not YOUR Senate seat, it's KD II's Senate seat. Is that something you can live with?

Moo's comment made me wonder, KD..how in the blue hell do you plan to get a senate seat? NPO is going to obviously vote for the RD senators. Your only chance it to spam the same people RD is going to spam which WILL be competing with RD as you so blatently denied you're doing just a few pages ago

I don't need the RD forum to maintain the sovereignty of the alliance I'm in charge of. Ivan needed his forum from Moo (or whoever), Moo needed his forum from Sponge, MCXA needed their forum from Moo. RD can be run from anywhere without effecting the ability of any signatory to exercise control over itself. Apples, meet oranges.

I think this particular example is more of a grapefruit really.

POSSIBLY a mango, but don't quote me on that.

Edited by James Dahl

Moo's comment made me wonder, KD..how in the blue hell do you plan to get a senate seat? NPO is going to obviously vote for the RD senators. Your only chance it to spam the same people RD is going to spam which WILL be competing with RD as you so blatently denied you're doing just a few pages ago

I hear KDII is working on a mind control device, soon we shall all be doing his vile bidding.

This bloc was obsolete before it was founded. :(

We got a couple tricks up our sleeves. God stop making me comment! :P

We got a couple tricks up our sleeves. God stop making me comment! :P

No one ask you to. Don't want to keep this thread going, Quit posting. No one asked you, The Recession, to come back and make a comment.. I am pretty sure the comment was directed towards a man named King Death II.....

but I may be wrong....