An announcement from DAWN

Booter

FlagWave1.jpg

Greetings to all of CN from DAWN. 6 months ago we formed with the vision of creating an alliance dedicated to Democracy where every member has an equal voice. We made the vision of an alliance founded on the ideals of freedom, equality and democracy a reality. That vision remains strong to this day. When we founded our friends of The International were nice to offer us a protectorate and we have since improved our relations with them. Additionally, we have also made good friends with the kind people of IRON. As we continue to grow and evolve we look forward to talking to other alliances and working together. We welcome them and all of you to join us over at #DAWN to celebrate our 6 months of existence.

Now for those that love some statistics.

DAWN founded with 3 members and we have grown to 11.

We are currently at 711,598 NS with an average of 64,691.

156 nukes and rising.

The hottest Coordinator of Diplomacy in CN.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, 6 months ago, this announcement seemed beyond the horizon.

First and foremost, I want to thank all members of DAWN for participating in this endeavor, and for being a great community.

And a special thanks to our friends and allies out there, for supporting us and for simply being a lot of fun to hang out with. You guys rock!

Time to party on #dawn, beer is on me :D

Edited by shilo

Good job DAWN, That's a pretty high ANS!

Yeah it would totally be higher but i FAIL and am dragging them down.. But give me a few months and we will have another 20 nukes on that nuke count ;). ALSO YAY US!!!!! For those of you who dont know already DAWN (Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations) is the coolest and most open democracy around! >< I know your interested so check us out at our forums: http://dawn.golan-shahar.com/index.php

Also much love to our allies... WE LOVE YOU MUCHO

*Frannie enters the room mumbling "the first announcement where people acknowledge me for my hotness and I miss the first post"

It's been 6 months already? Time does fly. Also, hi to all our allies and our friends. Thanks for being who you are. Here's to another 6 months of fun:

champagne.jpg

Greetings to all of CN from DAWN. 6 months ago we formed with the vision of creating an alliance dedicated to Democracy where every member has an equal voice. We made the vision of an alliance founded on the ideals of freedom, equality and democracy a reality. That vision remains strong to this day. When we founded our friends of The International were nice to offer us a protectorate and we have since improved our relations with them. Additionally, we have also made good friends with the kind people of IRON. As we continue to grow and evolve we look forward to talking to other alliances and working together. We welcome them and all of you to join us over at #DAWN to celebrate our 6 months of existence.

You currently have a triumvirate do you not?

Kudos on 6 months.

Edited by Mr.Shadow