SLCB Harboring Rogues?

Jorost

Clearly, we shouldn't take Waltar at his word that Jorost had no knowledge of it, and that it was a mistake and he apologized for it completely and took the blame. Clearly Waltar has not been said by SLCB to be a good guy within this thread, so we should definitely believe what he said is a lie, and Jorost doctored the logs.

*sigh*

I'd consider it pretty difficult to "accidentally" c/p incorrectly one line near the end of the logs and transpose it onto the beginning, while also cutting out relevant parts of the logs by "accident". Not to mention, all the timestamps that would out the transposing of the logs were deleted, which usually most people don't take the time to do unless they have an agenda to do so. An awfully coincidental (and convenient) set of events would have to occur there for the story to make sense.

While it may be true that Jorost didn't doctor the logs, someone in Invicta high .gov who had access to the logs that Walter posted doctored the log set passed onto Jorost and did so with malicious intent.

Edited by Big Z

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd consider it pretty difficult to "accidentally" c/p incorrectly one line near the end of the logs and transpose it onto the beginning, while also cutting out relevant parts of the logs by "accident". Not to mention, all the timestamps that would out the transposing of the logs were deleted, which usually most people don't take the time to do unless they have an agenda to do so. An awfully coincidental (and convenient) set of events would have to occur there for the story to make sense.

While it may be true that Jorost didn't doctor the logs, someone in Invicta high .gov who had access to the logs that Walter posted doctored the log set passed onto to Jorost and did so with malicious intent.

I can agree with this, as that is what would make the most logical sense.

Pleasopleaseoplease let this post make it to 30...

Look, I was in IRC, I was composing the post, I said "Somebody give me the relevant quotes from the logs," someone sent them to me in query, and I copy/pasted them. That's it. Of course others are free to spin whatever dastardly conspiracy theories they want (and I'm sure they will). [OOC]Oh, and 9/11 was caused by a cabal of Zionists, too.[/OOC] ;)

It's interesting, though, how these Stickmen alliances always fall back on the "We were quoted out of context" defense. Seems like I remember them doing the same thing back when the logs about their intent to move to Purple were leaked.

Maybe if they don't want to be quoted out of context they shouldn't speak the actual words. :)

Look, I was in IRC, I was composing the post, I said "Somebody give me the relevant quotes from the logs," someone sent them to me in query, and I copy/pasted them. That's it.

That doesn't disprove Big Z's statement

While it may be true that Jorost didn't doctor the logs, someone in Invicta high .gov who had access to the logs that Walter posted doctored the log set passed onto Jorost and did so with malicious intent.

Seems we're moving on to, who did the doctoring/altering/amending/adjusting/etc.

Look, I was in IRC, I was composing the post, I said "Somebody give me the relevant quotes from the logs," someone sent them to me in query, and I copy/pasted them. That's it. Of course others are free to spin whatever dastardly conspiracy theories they want

Exactly what are you claiming here, that the logs were not doctored or that you didn't doctor them ?

edit : I got you to page 30

Edited by Divi Filius

At the very least, you need to be more careful about putting logs into a thread without making sure they're correct. I find it difficult to believe that posting out of order and selectively edited logs is a simple innocent mistake, but if it is you're seriously incompetent.

Pleasopleaseoplease let this post make it to 30...

Look, I was in IRC, I was composing the post, I said "Somebody give me the relevant quotes from the logs," someone sent them to me in query, and I copy/pasted them. That's it. Of course others are free to spin whatever dastardly conspiracy theories they want (and I'm sure they will). [OOC]Oh, and 9/11 was caused by a cabal of Zionists, too.[/OOC] ;)

You are the one in command, whoever doctored them doesn't really matter, you are responsible for it.

It's interesting, though, how these Stickmen alliances always fall back on the "We were quoted out of context" defense. Seems like I remember them doing the same thing back when the logs about their intent to move to Purple were leaked.

Those logs were also quoted out of context by Youmaka. So that makes it two times, why are you claiming we always fall back on it? Again you are making Invicta look bad again. You might wanna consider giving the command to Waltar, and retire. Forever.

You might wanna consider giving the command to Waltar, and retire. Forever.

You do realize Waltar works for me, right? Do you really think anything has happened that I haven't approved? Hell, I put the "dic" in "dictator."

No, wait...

Edited by Jorost

This is a textbook example of how to dig a diplomatic hole.

How(?) Invicta dug the hole, SLCB should have never replied on this thread. Although they'd get criticized if they didn't post, so instead we criticize them for posting.

This whole entire topic should have been dealt with on IRC in a private channel, but I guess people are to ignorant to understand the bonuses from avoiding the microscope.

(Edit)

Edited by Tick1

You going to stop doing that dance and address our concerns or hope that we'll just forget about it and go away, Jorost?

He clearly has no response, otherwise the concerns would have been addressed. Invicta forged logs, and the excuses they've provided have not been sufficient... we can all beat our heads on the wall for another 30 pages, and we'll still be in the same situation.

Maybe if they don't want to be quoted out of context they shouldn't speak the actual words. :)

ROFL, if this thread hadn't already made everybody facepalm this post would have done it. Jorost are you actually trying to claim that it is Stickmen's fault that you quoted the conversation out of order and out of context?? :rolleyes:

ROFL, if this thread hadn't already made everybody facepalm this post would have done it. Jorost are you actually trying to claim that it is Stickmen's fault that you quoted the conversation out of order and out of context?? :rolleyes:

Lol, not to mention that "if you don't want to be misquoted you shouldn't speak" is about the worst argument I have ever heard on these boards, which is something.

He clearly has no response, otherwise the concerns would have been addressed. Invicta forged logs, and the excuses they've provided have not been sufficient... we can all beat our heads on the wall for another 30 pages, and we'll still be in the same situation.

Somehow I think if he addressed every single question you asked, you'd still be beating your heads on a wall for another 30 pages and we'd still be in the same situation. <_<