Aos Si Announcements!

So you are only taking people who don't want to be in the alliance? Or you're not taking any applicants at all? In either case, I eagerly await your arrival on the Sanction Race - see you 123,924 years.

Thank you for catching our wording mistake. It should read,

We are an exclusive people, and shall not accept just any person that wishes to be a part of us.

Though it is a minor one, I hope you still understood the context and meaning of the sentence. We will fix that immediately. ^_^

I laughed very hard.

That is because of his loyalties, not for any other reason.

He left IAA to hopefully help it out, they did not.

Difference? yup.

I would like to say that his name never came up in any of our discussions as a group until he got online and inserted himself into them. And as it were, the people who he "left because of" are incidentally not there anymore i.e. in our alliance now, as it was inevitable that we leave after the whole incident. So, his gesture is and was moot.

As I thought you would :) Good luck, and don't talk to those dirty Sith... wait. :o

They're really not that bad. We were having a good time joking while waiting on the deliberation. Something about sammiches and [ooc Burger's braced girlfriend...]? :laugh:

EDIT: >_>

Edited by KahlanRahl

I would like to say that his name never came up in any of our discussions as a group until he got online and inserted himself into them. And as it were, the people who he "left because of" are incidentally not there anymore i.e. in our alliance now, as it was inevitable that we leave after the whole incident. So, his gesture is and was moot.

And you clearly didn't make it seem otherwise.

Such good people.

I have learned something today.

If you have so much ego that you think you're better than anyone else in an alliance, go make your own alliance.

I sincerely hope that you do better than you could ever have done at IAA Aos Si.

I have learned something today.

If you have so much ego that you think you're better than anyone else in an alliance, go make your own alliance.

I sincerely hope that you do better than you could ever have done at IAA Aos Si.

Thank you for your well wishes, they're much appreciated. We hope to see a delegation in our embassy someday, please don't be strangers.

:(