AAF DoE

Amonra

You raise valid arguments Londo, nice to see a level head. However, I would contest that the reps were unreasonable for the minimal amount of damage that was likely inflicted due to the cash provided by Amonra. Should he have paid? Personally I would have, but Amonra chose not to. I can ever to an extent accept the iFOK attack upon Amonra, as he basically said "come get me", where I see a more significant problem is iFOK deciding to go grab some buddies and pummel Amonra. A cluster$%&@ overall

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What goes around comes around right Amonra? You've had time to pay your debts and now your time is up. May Admin have mercy on your soul.

o/ AAF

Please dont ever compare yourself to me again.

What I did was rash and a mistake but i didnt hide from it nor did I try to find people who might be able to protect me.

I am taking my lumps on my own.

When you tech raid you take a gamble. The guy might want to fight back and nuke you. Its not a lottery ticket for people to shake down and extort reps if it doesnt go as planned. If ifok learn anything they should learn this, raiding is a risky business.

Edited by Alterego

When you tech raid you take a gamble. The guy might want to fight back and nuke you. Its not a lottery ticket for people to shake down and extort reps if it doesnt go as planned. If ifok learn anything they should learn this, raiding is a risky business.

The raided can fight back. This however had nothing to do with the raided fighting back but everything to do with aiding a nation that was at war with iFOK.

3 of me is a little bit too much guys.

Edited by kriekfreak

And that is oh so rich coming from you in general.

Amonra was helping a friend deal with unwarranted aggression by another nation.

Arrnea, why did I never hear you speak out against the iFOK techraid rules when we both still served in the iFOK government? Heck, you were part of the triumvirate, so you could have changed the rules if you wanted. I don't get why you are crusading against an alliance we both served with fun and honour.

You realise that that war is being executed because said nation is ghosting their alliance affiliation, right?

The nation in question has done something wrong, and is being punished. The original nation raided in this did no such thing.

It's all the same to me: if they claim Arexes is not man enough to take on a nation by himself, then they shouldn't use the same tactics. It's inconsistent reasoning from their side.

Let me see if I understood what is happening:

iFOK and FOK are attacking Amonra because he aided a fellow alliance member because this member was raided for iFOK?

Please tell me that I'm wrong. -_-

You're wrong. He was in Invicta at the time he aided the nation getting raided.

It's all the same to me: if they claim Arexes is not man enough to take on a nation by himself, then they shouldn't use the same tactics. It's inconsistent reasoning from their side.

What's inconsistent is the amount of hot air iFOK spews. They have two other nations in Amonra's range and yet they asked FOK for help? So, it's not just that Arexes can't take a smaller nation than him on his own, iFOK can't handle it's own business.

For all the "come and get it" rhetoric and "you're afraid to do anything about it" that Stickmen have been poluting the OWF's with they have a golden opportunity to show how tough they really are and this is what happens. Despite the ability to handle things on their own they go running to mommy for help.

Amonra and AAF, I wish you the best in dealing with these hypocritical fools.

What's inconsistent is the amount of hot air iFOK spews. They have two other nations in Amonra's range and yet they asked FOK for help? So, it's not just that Arexes can't take a smaller nation than him on his own, iFOK can't handle it's own business.

For all the "come and get it" rhetoric and "you're afraid to do anything about it" that Stickmen have been poluting the OWF's with they have a golden opportunity to show how tough they really are and this is what happens. Despite the ability to handle things on their own they go running to mommy for help.

I'm not bigger than Amonra. In fact he was 4k infra larger than me. If this is the best you can do, you should stop. You are making a fool out of yourself, Amonra and SNAFU.

iFOK spews inconsistent air.. )):

The only hot air around here is from everyone bawwing and doing little else. iFOK at least are doing what they set out to.

You mean iFOK and FOK don't you? I mean, 2/3rds of the attackers are FOK after all, you should give them some credit for doing what iFOK set out to.

Amonra had about 4k more infra, so army-wise he was about 30% larger. Reading the above I trust that you would never ask your allies to aid you, nice to clear that up.

Some of the PEACE signatories have been doing the same, maybe more through the back channels, but they are acting like they are going to teach the Stickmen a lesson, and then back down at the last moment. At least the Stickmen are putting their money where their mouths are.

You mean iFOK and FOK don't you? I mean, 2/3rds of the attackers are FOK after all, you should give them some credit for doing what iFOK set out to.

Thank you. We tend to help our protectorates. Good thing you got the fact that we support our friends through thick and thin.

iFOK spews inconsistent air.. )):

The only hot air around here is from everyone bawwing and doing little else. iFOK at least are doing what they set out to.

iFOK sets out to make purple baw. Purple baws.

iFOK - 1 - 0 - Purple

What exactly is bawwing? 'Cause you're right they sure are good at making people do it...

I'm not bigger than Amonra. In fact he was 4k infra larger than me. If this is the best you can do, you should stop. You are making a fool out of yourself, Amonra and SNAFU.

Oh, and sorry Axeres, I didn't respond to your point about AmonRa being bigger. I stand corrected, he does have more infra than you although you have and did have the larger nation, he is the bigger man. I am however, still curious as to why iFOK didn't keep this in house rather than getting FOK involved..?

To that SNAFU guy. and others as well... Listen to Amonra himself:

Please dont ever compare yourself to me again.

What I did was rash and a mistake but i didnt hide from it nor did I try to find people who might be able to protect me.

I am taking my lumps on my own.

Thanks in advance. :)

Amonra had about 4k more infra, so army-wise he was about 30% larger. Reading the above I trust that you would never ask your allies to aid you, nice to clear that up.

Not when I had people in my own alliance who could have, no I wouldn't.

Some of the PEACE signatories have been doing the same, maybe more through the back channels, but they are acting like they are going to teach the Stickmen a lesson, and then back down at the last moment. At least the Stickmen are putting their money where their mouths are.

Seems more like a majority of your money where their mouths are.

Thank you. We tend to help our protectorates. Good thing you got the fact that we support our friends through thick and thin.

That's very noble. I would like to suggest though that if you give a man a fish he will eat for a day. If you teach a man how to fish he will eat for a lifetime. Let the little ones take care of the problems they can on their own or they'll always be dependent on your breast.

Oh, and thanks FOK guy.

I agree with Amonra that he made a mistake and respect his stepping up and doing what he thinks is right to correct it. I also appreciate your pointing out his integrity.

The thing I am questioning is why iFOK, with 3 members in range had to come to you guys for help?

Oh, and thanks FOK guy.

I agree with Amonra that he made a mistake and respect his stepping up and doing what he thinks is right to correct it. I also appreciate your pointing out his integrity.

Don't worry, I am happy to point those things out if it's truthful. :P

The thing I am questioning is why iFOK, with 3 members in range had to come to you guys for help?

Aside from the reasoning of iFOK, this is none of your business is it? ;)

You're wrong. He was in Invicta at the time he aided the nation getting raided.

So steal tech from weak nations than you is right, but a friend of them aid them is wrong? :facepalm:

This is something like a big guy bullying a small guy and the whinning when someone helped the small guy.

Very poor show FOK/iFOK. -_-

We didn't have 3 members in range. One of the big nations joined iFOK a few hours ago. We had 2 nations in range, one of which (myself) had 6500 infra less than Amonra.

so you went to bigFOK to get people, instead of cleaning up your own messes.