AAF DoE

Amonra

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you have FOK in there if MikeTheFirst and/or ikMark are in the room. Joint membership in both iFOK/FOK and both iFOK triums, last I heard anyways unless things have changed since then.

Yes, they have dual membership, but neither are govt. of FOK, don't be so pedantic. They are iFOK government members, they do not represent FOK in anyway.

Well, you have FOK in there if MikeTheFirst and/or ikMark are in the room. Joint membership in both iFOK/FOK and both iFOK triums, last I heard anyways unless things have changed since then.

Mark hasnt held a Gov't position since iFOK was created if memory serves me and per the last FOK! election announcement Mike is just a regular ole nobody..well a bigger nobody than he usually is

Yes, they have dual membership, but neither are govt. of FOK, don't be so pedantic. They are iFOK government members, they do not represent FOK in anyway.

Even as former government of FOK, they are still representative of FOK (OOC: Especially as Mike controls FOK´s forums) and thus apply FOK´s diplomatic influence wherever they go.

In my opinion, those who techraid should not be entitled to any kind of support from their alliance.

What comes their way in response is their responsibility, and theirs alone.

iFOK, you continue to disappoint me.

Edited by Arrnea

Obvious bullying, because we totally extorted Invicta and Amonra. If you aid someone who is in a war with another alliance expect all you get.

yes, and expect these reparation in triplicate =P.

Please tell me, exactly how much damage did your minifokker take from that tech raid victim? Because if it was really 9 million, then you probably need to go back to basics with him on his war techniques.

Surely if tech raiders are "free" to attack any unaligned nation, then everyone else must be equally "free" to dole out aid to whoever they see fit.

Listen to Santa kiddies, he knows if you've been bad or good.

Also, Thumbs up to Arrnea =)

OH thanks for clearing up the connection between iFok and fok it's good to see how well the two of you work together, information sharing and all the rest.

Oh God. Are you really as stupid as you act here?

iFOK - FOK have a protectorate treaty. iFOK asks for assistance, FOK helps.

I guess you don't communicate with your allies, or ask for favours? Good luck with that!

You can get most people to admit to anything when you threaten them with force and your allies in the room with you.

Would you please stop now? You're making a fool of yourself. Amonra had enough chances to avoid this situation. He willingly left Invicta to create the situation as it is. He then turned it into much more then it actually is by announcing an already existing micro-alliance, without any protectorate treaty, without a charter etc.

tl;dr: this is a charade.

You are my hero Amonra :D

I'm so glad to see there is at least one other person who realizes this is a [OOC]game[/OOC].

May admin be with you, and may He smite the cowards who outnumber you three-to-one. For He saith, "blessed be those who give free moniezs to the weak!" He is indeed the wisest of all.