Nintenderek

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, rolling TPF at update, who's in?

From the Desk of the Secretary General:

Honorable Inhabitants of this Fair Planet,

The North Atlantic Defense Coalition very well understands the need for quick, decisive action. In light of the recent discussion regarding war initiated by the hawkish Atlantis, the NADC feels the need to clarify its stance to the world at large. Following a 72 hour vote from the General Assembly, the North Atlantic Defense Coalition will remain neutral in this possible conflict. We wish both sides of this conflict the best of luck.

I wish to invite all those who would like to discuss this important matter with the NADC to deal with me directly.

Signed,

EmperorCharlesVI

Secretary General of the North Atlantic Defense Coalition

26th of August 2006 – Current

nadc_secgen_seal2d.jpg

Edited by Balder

The VE will stand behind her ally Atlantis with regards to the the current conflict; any declaration of war against Atlantis shall be taken as a declaration against the VE as per the VE-Atlantis MDP.

Hail Lord Cornelius!

CCYF!

Edited by sethb

LoD as Moo is delicious.

Also, more people need to do the IRC thing. It's worth being banned from the channels where the person you're imitating has power. :3

:ph34r:

It is, KP. As for the imitation over IRC, it is not exactly worth my time to go around trying to link "Moo" to my nick in some way that isn't already taken.