It's that time of the year again

Nintenderek

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, aren't we still missing a Doitsel? Also, if one is looking for ideas, suggestions include:

1. Bob Janova
  2. LiquidMercury
  3. Londo
  4. Archon (I think this is still open)
  5. Starfox101
  6. Ivan Moldavi (?) [old Ivan, since nostalgia is a trend with these "costumes." ]
  7. Dilber
  8. Bob Sanders
  9. mhawk
  10. Stonewall Jaxon, one of the most vital and influential figures of our time

I definitely had my costume set up before this topic was made, so no. :v:

You know what would be even better? We should wear our costumes on IRC. Just think of the panic that would ensue.

This would inevitably cause another Great War.

Maybe a war with no sides? We could call it the free for all war and suspend all treaties? Make it a goal to have every nation in the game involved?

From the Desk of the Secretary General:

Greetings esteemed citizens of the Cyberverse,

I am making a much awaited and much expected announcement, on behalf of the NADC Government to clarify certain assertions. I would firstly like to clarify that we have no qualms about celebrating Halloween.

Part of the delay regarding this announcement is because we were weighing and debating each Holiday based on their merits and whether or not we should exclude this one. I therefore wish to reaffirm that the Senate have seen fit to allow parts of Government to participate. Their efforts in undermining the Government have come to an end.

Signed,

EmperorCharlesVI

Secretary General of the North Atlantic Defense Coalition

26th of August 2006 – Current

Edited by Balder

From the Desk of the Secretary General:

Greetings esteemed citizens of the Cyberverse,

I am making a much awaited and much expected announcement, on behalf of the NADC Government to clarify certain assertions. I would firstly like to clarify that we have no qualms about celebrating Halloween.

Part of the delay regarding this announcement is because we were weighing and debating each Holiday based on their merits and whether or not we should exclude this one. I therefore wish to reaffirm that the Senate have seen fit to allow parts of Government to participate. Their efforts in undermining the Government have come to an end.

Signed,

EmperorCharlesVI

Secretary General of the North Atlantic Defense Coalition

26th of August 2006 – Current

Congrats NADC! This thread is getting more awesome by the minute. :D