It's that time of the year again

Nintenderek

Being Cybernations itself, I need not to understand game mechanics. Having organized the single biggest war effort during GW1, I'm better than you.

GPA, wanna merge? Otherwise I coup you. Where's VE these days?

Don't forget who won that war. If one examines coLUEtion camp, one is faced with a choice: either reject neomaterialist narrative or conclude that reality must come from the masses, but only if consciousness is interchangeable with narrativity; if that is not the case, language is part of the futility of reality. Foucault uses the term ‘coLUEtion camp’ to denote the collapse, and eventually the defining characteristic, of semanticist class. Thus, the main theme of the works of Stone is a mythopoetical totality.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget who won that war. If one examines coLUEtion camp, one is faced with a choice: either reject neomaterialist narrative or conclude that reality must come from the masses, but only if consciousness is interchangeable with narrativity; if that is not the case, language is part of the futility of reality. Foucault uses the term ‘coLUEtion camp’ to denote the collapse, and eventually the defining characteristic, of semanticist class. Thus, the main theme of the works of Stone is a mythopoetical totality.

How could we ever forget who won that war? Pacifica prevails!

*chuckles*

Being Cybernations itself, I need not to understand game mechanics. Having organized the single biggest war effort during GW1, I'm better than you.

Surely you don't mean you're better than the Orders? Are you - somehow - comparing the New Pacific Order and New Polar Order in a condescending way? If you are, you may not be for very much longer. God, you're worse than FAN.

Edited by Francesca

I will still destroy you.

Jack, you do a better Vladimir than Vladimir himself. :P

Sacrilege!! There are none who can act Pacificans better than Pacificans! Your relevance is questionable anyway, you're part of such a tiny little alliance. I, of course, am part of the greatest alliance on Earth and I'm completely relevant. We're superior to everyone else and always will be. Oh, and we never have lost a war and never will.

Edited by Francesca

Sacrilege!! There are none who can act Pacificans better than Pacificans! Your relevance is questionable anyway, you're part of such a tiny little alliance. I, of course, am part of the great alliance on Earth and I'm completely relevant. We're superior to everyone else and always will be. Oh, and we never have lost a war and never will.

God, you're worse than FAN.

Passive cooling is better, indeed.

Sacrilege!! There are none who can act Pacificans better than Pacificans! Your relevance is questionable anyway, you're part of such a tiny little alliance. I, of course, am part of the greatest alliance on Earth and I'm completely relevant. We're superior to everyone else and always will be. Oh, and we never have lost a war and never will.

One line......one line.