The Foreign Division and Vires Noctu know how to get it on!

GearHead

Today, Vires Noctu and The Foreign Division would like to proudly present to you a treaty - a treaty long overdue. With Vires Noctu being a splinter alliance from NATO, run by an excellent group of experienced Government officials, and TFD knowing this awesome group of people since their days in NATO, it's no wonder this relationship between VN and TFD took off. I mean, how could we have waited so long to partner up with such a promising young alliance? I don't know, but at least we've got things straightened out now. Here's the goodies:

viresnoctuflagsmaller.jpgtfdflagbj0.png

The Dark Blurple Convention

An ODP brought to you by Vires Noctu and The Foreign Division

Preamble:

Behold I come as a dark wind out of the North, Ancient breeze and the chill breath of change, Crone and sister am I, harbinger of rebirth am I.

Article 1:

The Foreign Division and Vires Noctu shall refrain from engaging in acts of hostility towards each other. Any nation belonging to either signatory found to be in violation of this article will be ordered to offer peace and an agreement shall be arranged that incorporates reparations. Any nation failing to comply with those arrangements will be dealt with according to each alliances policy. Any matters shall be dealt with swiftly and privately.

Article 2:

Neither The Foreign Division nor Vires Noctu will engage in acts of espionage against one another. Information gained regarding each others security shall be shared.

Article 3:

The membership of The Foreign Division and Vires Noctu shall address each other in an amicable and pleasant manner at all times.

Article 4:

Should either The Foreign Division or Vires Noctu become involved in a defensive war, they may request assistance in the means of military force, financial aid, or other assistance from their fellow signatory. This is an optional decision but is encouraged as good gestures promote a lasting friendship.

Article 5:

Should things not work out and no agreements can be made to stop this treaty from ending, 48 hours notice of cancellation shall be given by the acting signatory.

Article 6:

Any violation of these terms shall be considered an illegal violation of this treaty, and as stipulated in Article 5, a 48 hour notice may be given to the offending party by the other.

Signed for Vires Noctu

Tithan - Eye of Midnight

HP Wingfoot - Soul of Midnight

Tristan the Hammer - Wrath of Midnight

Signed for The Foreign Division

Speaker GearHead

Senator LetsHunt

Senator The Parasite

Senator Circlewood

Senator Phil

Minister of Foreign Affairs Lusitan

There you have it, a brand spankin' new ODP between TFD and VN. :)

I'd like to give a big shoutout to Tithan, who basically orchestrated this whole thing. His initiative in starting to formalize our relationship and his commitment to see it through to the end is what made this such an easy process. He also wrote this bad boy, and dang, is it smooth. B)

I never knew joining the dark side could be so fun. :awesome:

o/ VN

o/ TFD

An excellent treaty for some excellent people.

Vires Noctu, as the character of some can be seen by who they associate themselves with, you have raised yourself in my esteem by allying with some of the best folks around.

Congratulations to you both.

Edited by Kzoppistan

An excellent treaty for some excellent people.

Vires Noctu, as the character of some can be seen by who they associate themselves with, you have raised yourself in my esteem by allying with some of the best folks around.

Congratulations to you both.

What my nicer and far more articulate colleague said.

Congratulations to both alliances. I've personally never dealt with any of VN directly, but I know and think very highly of some of your friends,