Rollrating and MK Hatin'

Groucho Marx

Roll-rate us please  

621 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good point actually... but I like war. And I rarely visit the OWF unless incredibly bored, so the only !@#$%*ing I'd get would come from in-game.

This just like RV said is just a ploy to get attention and its working.

-lolpink

Edited by kevin32891

Sorry but I doubt Bel Air would roll MK they don't have it in them no matter how lulzy they are.

This just like RV said is just a ploy to get attention and its working. And if they do roll MK

well then I'm proved wrong and I'll stop mentioning "lolpink" in my post about Bel Air.

-lolpink

I hope they do just to be done with all of the red tape on our end

I don't consider votes results.

If you hate them that much then attack.

All of you. What's stopping you? Since when did you need a CB to have a war?

New Era and all that, god damn Karma and their morals.

Sooner or later they will get rolled but the summer break isnt for another 2 months so we will just have to wait.

Voted 5 because lolpink lolmisr go without saying.

Maybe don't make a topic about it on the forums then.

1) i didnt make it

2) just cuz you can win a war against us doesnt mean we shouldnt say anything to or about you. Wasnt it you guys who fought a war so people could speak freely and do as they please without worrying about the evil oppressor. Yet you are saying we shouldnt make a post cuz you guys are stronger and can beat us... riiiiiight

and kevin, i dont remember seeing anyone from Bel Air saying we were gonna attack MK. if they did please point it out to me cuz i missed it. This thread was about whether we should get rolled. i dont see how the hell you managed to turn that around to make us the aggressors

1) i didnt make it

2) just cuz you can win a war against us doesnt mean we shouldnt say anything to or about you. Wasnt it you guys who fought a war so people could speak freely and do as they please without worrying about the evil oppressor. Yet you are saying we shouldnt make a post cuz you guys are stronger and can beat us... riiiiiight

and kevin, i dont remember seeing anyone from Bel Air saying we were gonna attack MK. if they did please point it out to me cuz i missed it. This thread was about whether we should get rolled. i dont see how the hell you managed to turn that around to make us the aggressors

Ahaha look at this damage control.

"Oh no, we can't back up our words with either strength OR logic, so don't talk about rolling us please! We talk smack from an indefensible position and then expect everyone to turn on you because you are ARROGANT and EVIL!"

This is what Bel Air actually believes.