Declaration of Peace

If an unaligned raider was able to attack your alliance, embarrass you on the OWF, then still manage to get himself in a position to "negotiate" and walk away with peace after a day or so of attacks, then this is definitely a win for him.

How you managed to pull that off I have no idea, but good job I guess :x

Edited by Il Impero Romano

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Invicta on defeating a lolpink person. I guess. It was most amusing.

You really haven't paid any attention at all to any of this have you? They had 6 nations on 1, he never got anarchied and walked away with white peace. That is a loss, try harder next time.

You really haven't paid any attention at all to any of this have you? They had 6 nations on 1, he never got anarchied and walked away with white peace. That is a loss, try harder next time.

Yeah, even Sparta had it in it to ZI me once. I hate to agree with some of these people, but they are right. This is a victory for HurricaneLOL. I'd almost say he's taking a page out of my old book. Managed to a lot of things with relatively little consequence. Always was a pleasure.

Congrats to Invicta on defeating a lolpink person. I guess. It was most amusing.

No, more of a "meh," really. ._.

This is hilarious, one hail goes to HurricaneLOL for going rogue with absolutely no ramifications, it takes some quick talking in the negotiations to get off with white peace. Another hail goes to Invicta for being insanely patient with their protectorate.

He came to us asking for peace, and really, in the end what he did was so insignifcant it doesn't warrant making a fuss about. He said, "I want peace, I'm willing to take terms," we went "don't even bother." I have yet to actually take a look, but I'd wager that all the damage has been reversed and then some. Exorting a 6K NS nation for reps would just be...pointless.

And yes, we do our best in that area. :)

Hurricane, you are amazing and will you have my children?

On another note, I would like to thank Invicta for being so graceful and allowing Hurricane to receive white peace, though I would've loved you so much more if you wouldn't have gotten involved :(

To the Huns, all i can say is : lolthehuns

Yes, the Invicta war machine again shows their might.

I saw this and got the sarcasm then i saw this

and nothing about us, it was 3 invictas and 3 huns, we took him out also, don't give all the credit to invicta

And almost fell out of my chair

Someone give this guy a medal, seriously.

14ni5c6copy.png

(not my PS work)

and nothing about us, it was 3 invictas and 3 huns, we took him out also, don't give all the credit to invicta

ALL HAIL INVICTA SAVIOR OF THE HUNS.

No, but seriously, invicta saved you from the wrath that is hurricaneLOL

Wow. Best case scenario. HurricaneLOL, you're a beautiful thing.

Good job fighting over credit after getting saved by Invicta, Genghis. Your methods of diplomacy with the people that got you out of this are hilarious.

Please genghis khan II.

You need to just leave this topic, don't return. You can only make things worse.

Go to invicta and apologize for being an idiot, then thank them for getting you out of a hole.

Read over your posts before you post them, make sure the first word in each sentence is capitalized.

My advice, make with it what you will.