Declaration of Peace

On September 30th, the nation of New Eden Radio ruled by HurricaneLOL of alliance "none" declared war on The Huns nation Sargothan Empire. Following the attack, on October 1st, The Huns alliance leader Genghis Khan was attacked by New Eden Radio as well.

While Genghis Khan is not perfect, neither is anybody, and Invicta will back up its protectorates fiercely and swiftly.

HurricaneLOL then came to the peace table willfully and was sorry for his actions. We gracefully obliged.

White peace has been granted to HurricaneLOL, with a private apology to The Huns. No reps are to be paid nor any other stipulations.

On behalf of Invicta, I wish HurricaneLOL and all None alliance members well in their future endeavors.

Edited by topgunsamus

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes there were 3 hunnic nations, why give full credit to invicta when we had just as many people in the war

and for the name, i think we should debate, lol idk

If it wasn't for Invicta, you would have gotten destroyed by the guy, I'm positive about it. How can you want credit for it, does it matter? You should be thanking them instead of saying give us some credit. -_-

yes there were 3 hunnic nations, why give full credit to invicta when we had just as many people in the war

and for the name, i think we should debate, lol idk

If it weren't for invicta hurricane would have probably beaten all 3 of you at once.

Stop attention whoring

I don't believe that for one second, hidden away within The Huns is a military powerhouse, with much more technological advancements than just "many spears." Let's face it, The Huns are the new dominant factor within Cybernations.

Edited by d3filed