Declaration of Peace

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the special van war?

Exactly.

Your leadership is embarrassing, your alliance is barely 50kNS strong, Invicta has been called in to defend you from a rogue, and a rep from AO pretty much said "Oh God, please don't associate with us."

PS: This isn't a slap at Invicta. You guys have proven to Planet Bob that you are way more patient than most of us.

Exactly.

Your leadership is embarrassing, your alliance is barely 50kNS strong, Invicta has been called in to defend you from a rogue, and a rep from AO pretty much said "Oh God, please don't associate with us."

PS: This isn't a slap at Invicta. You guys have proven to Planet Bob that you are way more patient than most of us.

i just want to know how u came up with special van war OMG

i like the black october war myself

i just want to know how u came up with special van war OMG

i like the black october war myself

Okay, it's not going to be called the Black October War because that is actually a cool name and this certainly isn't deserving of that.

You know that van you take to school before you sit in the trailer out back? I'm referring to that "Special" van.

So, let me get this straight.

HurricaneLOL decides he's annoyed with The Huns and wants them destroyed (understandable).

The Huns quickly realize they are going to lose and get Invicta to help them.

HurricaneLOL starts fighting them and 6 nations together could not stop him or even anarchy him.

HurricaneLOL then negotiates white peace, essentially getting away with doing whatever he wanted.

Someone give this guy a medal, seriously.

I would just like to note that the only reason this was even possible was that I negotiated with NONE directly to get them to back off from supporting Hurricane. They would've totally destroyed you Atill.. err, genghis khan II. Seriously, they would $%&@ed you up and Invicta would have abandoned you. You totally owe me. I accept payment in tech.

Edited by Jyrinx

This man wins. KtS comes in second. :D You guys can decide on the final one, but it should be out of these two. :)

Using the term "war" just didn't sound epic enough for this one... I though "Crusade" was much more reflective of the magnatute of what unfolded.

you were attacked by a single unaligned raider... id be too embarrised to boast on any forum about a victory like that particularly when you had to call your protectorate in to finish the job... <_<

Uh, there was once a 90-man alliance who had to call in sanctions and their protectorate (not protector, protectorATE) to deal with a single 5k NS rogue. Huns did better than them, at least.

Why are you like that?

Good question, Mr. CEO.

Edited by Penkala

ON behalf of the huns alliance, i too declare peace with hurricane and so does all the other members, even though invicta forgot that more than 1 of my nations was hit
and nothing about us, it was 3 invictas and 3 huns, we took him out also, don't give all the credit to invicta
yes there were 3 hunnic nations, why give full credit to invicta when we had just as many people in the war

and for the name, i think we should debate, lol idk

Exactly.

Genghis, I think maybe you should have just said thank you to Invicta and then do with the following advice..."Sometimes, the best thing to say is nothing at all"

They are your protectors, a little humility goes a long way.

Uh, there was once a 90-man alliance who had to call in sanctions and their protectorate (not protector, protectorATE) to deal with a single 5k NS rogue. Huns did better than them, at least.

Good question, Mr. CEO.

Protectorates are generally better for dealing with rogues at low NS's.. That's not surprising.