This is Our Declaration of Existance

cnterror

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't such "terrorism" strike marginally more fear and be slightly more successful if it was not announced to world at large?

actually quite the opposite, if wampler... er i mean cnterror made a hit on the quiet like he used to no one would pay attention and his pixals would go down the drain for little result... BUT by making this a public campaign of terror from the get go, everyone is watching, and he gets his kudos.

I can see why he has chosen this path.

actually quite the opposite, if wampler... er i mean cnterror made a hit on the quiet like he used to no one would pay attention and his pixals would go down the drain for little result... BUT by making this a public campaign of terror from the get go, everyone is watching, and he gets his kudos.

I can see why he has chosen this path.

He gets his kudos, and nearly everyone else gets some laughs. Makes no sense to me at all, but hey, I have no clue who wampler is.

EDIT: Grammer

Edited by Ascendant

I am only here to get member to join, when my time comes I will go inactive and once deleted start up a new nation build up and take on a mission. As for the public forums, the instructions read you register an account not using any in-game details, you answer some basic skill based questions then are PMed on the forums for your in-game details by your CO. Anything about your in-game nations true purpose, ownership, ect is very private and secure.

Can you spy on us?

Well you can always try but at what cost...I would love to explain my whole evil plan but as far as how we catch spies is a trade secret.

I assure you we make sure only honest members who truly want to continue their CN existence as a terrorist get though our process, and any second thoughts will be fatal.

If you're game go ahead sign up we need to build our team, if you not well then just move on...nothing to see here.

He gets his kudos, and nearly everyone else gets some laughs. Makes no sense to me at all, but hey, I have no clue who wampler is.

EDIT: Grammer

Wampler was one of CN's most skillfull rogues of the modern era, he was wanted by no less then a dozzen major alliances, sanctioned on nearly every colour sphere, he had ZI's and bounty hunters on him constantly but at the end of the day no one could stop him... accept when someone recently reported him to admin and had him deleated. He's CN's billy the kid...

belairafrica-1-1.png

Official Communique

Bel Air hereby declares itself to be in a state of war with the Terrorism Nations of CN.

We also would like to declare our immediate victory in this conflict and our thanks to those brave men and women who tazed this unruly individual.

Well done gentlemen, Mission Accomplished.

mission-accomplished.png

Wampler was one of CN's most skillfull rogues of the modern era, he was wanted by no less then a dozzen major alliances, sanctioned on nearly every colour sphere, he had ZI's and bounty hunters on him constantly but at the end of the day no one could stop him... accept when someone recently reported him to admin and had him deleated. He's CN's billy the kid...

Thanks for clarifying! :)

Sounds like there is plenty to fear...or maybe just lulz to be had.

belairafrica-1-1.png

Official Communique

Bel Air hereby declares itself to be in a state of war with the Terrorism Nations of CN.

We also would like to declare our immediate victory in this conflict and our thanks to those brave men and women who tazed this unruly individual.

mission-accomplished.png

Bel Air needs to stop playing world police.

belairafrica-1-1.png

Official Communique

mission-accomplished.png

I lol'd. Gawd, this thread can be put like this: :psyduck: .

'Nuff said.

belairafrica-1-1.png

Official Communique

mission-accomplished.png

Deplorable, absolutely filthy.

Okay, this reminds me of a few situations. Well, four of them.

- Rebbilon/DRDavid Banner. Did exactly the same. Was about revenge against ODN for attacking a guy they felt was wrongly accused. Destroyed 99% by Tempest/ODN and 1% by me. :P

- BAA. Did exactly the same. Was about revenge against TOOL for God only knows what. Failed hard. Destroyed by Admin.

- GTN. Did almost exactly the same thing. Evanesced into obscurity without ever having accomplished anything.

- TPO (aka Toilet Paper Order, lol King_Srqt). Internal strife took this one down.

I expect this one will end very much the same way.

belairafrica-1-1.png

Official Communique

mission-accomplished.png

DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU'VE MADE YOURSELVES TARGETS.

No, but seriously, I've only seen one group ever attempt something like this. They launched one spy attack and I never heard from them again. I imagine this will be similar.

belairafrica-1-1.png

Official Communique

mission-accomplished.png

The Locke approves.