Rebirth of Rage Co

Comrade Goby

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, someone with a little bit of history. I contend that VE was put in a tricky spot because certain high ranking nations hated us for... well, no good reason at all quite frankly, and wanted to destroy us simply to have us gone - and NOT because of anything we did specifically. I hope that this time around we aren't judged quite so harshly, and are given opportunity to prove ourselves

For anyone who is wondering, the above is pretty much true. Plus, after you guys folded into us you were some good productive members, so I'm sure you'll prove yourselves just fine ;)

didnt tLC just get new forums?

anyways, good luck, i really liked tLC and since these guys are from there ill probably like this alliance too ;)

Yeah >_<

All of our recent hard work put into that just went down the drain, but that is par for the course. Goby and I will continue to work on a new one :mellow:

Will be bigger and better :P

I remember Rage Co., the original. A /b/ and Genmay combination spin off alliance. I didn't like you one bit back then, and I don't like you know. You know exactly what I hope for you, and rest assured, that is what you will get.

I love you too babycakes :wub:

I remember Rage Co., the original. A /b/ and Genmay combination spin off alliance. I didn't like you one bit back then, and I don't like you know. You know exactly what I hope for you, and rest assured, that is what you will get.

I'd expect nothing less then misinformation and empty threats from the likes of you.

Good luck with that.

lol too bad Rage Co. was never a /b/ and Genmay spinoff.

And I don't like you know either.

Edited by Comrade Goby

Stoaked, Caustic, Buttocks, Nigras, do me proud gentlemen.

Good to see you guys back.

thanks man, technically we never left... just went underground ;)

I do declare we have the sexiest forum skin around. Yup.